• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MAD COYOTE MUSTANG CLUB - World's 1st dedicated RHD Modified S550 Mustang Club

Biggriff550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Deep Impact Blue Convertible
Nothing changes my mind.... yet. Whats on offer isn't compelling.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
ÂŁ50 is cheap compared to the supercar drivers club :)
But we're not supercar drivers otherwise I'm sure a handy portion of us would be there.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
they do class mustangs as super cars so you could join if you like :) (well those of us with v8's could anyway)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
they do class mustangs as super cars so you could join if you like :) (well those of us with v8's could anyway)
I'd say it's a sports car, but I guess, I class supercars as Rari's, Mclarens and Lambo's (FWIW an AMG c63 wouldn't be a supercar either, as much as it's performance would dictate against it)

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure why there's so much criticism, you either join or you don't.

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Is there so much criticism? A couple of comments on the joining fee certainly but that seems reasonable when there are other more local groups out there you can join for free.
I wish them good luck but it's not for me as I already spend more time talking about the car than driving it :thumbsup:

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
But we're not supercar drivers otherwise I'm sure a handy portion of us would be there.
I joined the supercar club last year and have been to a number of meets. They are very interested in the S550 V8 GT as i found I was the leader of the coyote pack. Worth joining and if anyone is interested up North there is a charity fund raiser for the blue bell wood charity this Saturday 13/05/17 starts at 10.00am at Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Sheffield. There are about 60 supercars in attendance and the Stig. Come along it will be great to see anyone and I can show of Mikes work from Modurstang and my Ford Racing/Roush Supercharger any other parts to long to list.:ford::thumbsup:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I joined the supercar club last year and have been to a number of meets. They are very interested in the S550 V8 GT as i found I was the leader of the coyote pack. Worth joining and if anyone is interested up North there is a charity fund raiser for the blue bell wood charity this Saturday 13/05/17 starts at 10.00am at Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Sheffield. There are about 60 supercars in attendance and the Stig. Come along it will be great to see anyone and I can show of Mikes work from Modurstang and my Ford Racing/Roush Supercharger any other parts to long to list.:ford::thumbsup:
you ever go up to cadeby inn ?

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto

Sponsored