Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Yeah, I watched a YT test drive awhile back and that Supra really moved in the twisties and sounded great for a six cylinder. It just doesn't make sense to trade my 1320 in this quick money wise I don't think. Plus Dodges new straight turbo six sounds pretty good from initial reports so I may end up trading in for one of those in a couple years. Depending of course how the new body looks and if they can find a way to lighten it a bit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
speaking of corvettes my friend has a new corvette. The Mach 1 with the tremec has WAY MORE muscle car feel than the automatic vette.
It doesn't hurt that IMO the new vette is ugly. I don't know what they were thinking when they came up with that design.

Last edited:

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Yeah, the last gen was much better looking but you can't deny the traction and speed it gets out of only 495hp d/t that mid engine. I wonder if the all electric model will be much quicker?

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the last gen was much better looking but you can't deny the traction and speed it gets out of only 495hp d/t that mid engine. I wonder if the all electric model will be much quicker?
Imo. 2 generations ago is where itā€™s at. Great looking car especially the z06.
Havenā€™t been a huge fan since then.
And just not a big Chevy/GM fan in general.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
465420CE-CD70-42AB-A129-439F421FB20C.jpeg

My wife owns a 21 Supra. The Supra is an absolute blast to drive and the B58 is super smooth and powerful.
Nice. I was surprised they did a Supra with no Celica from which it came.

Sponsored

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
465420CE-CD70-42AB-A129-439F421FB20C.jpeg

My wife owns a 21 Supra. The Supra is an absolute blast to drive and the B58 is super smooth and powerful.
Gorgeous cars - love the grays.

I have 3 gray/black cars, and couldnā€™t find the Mustang in gray, so had to opt for white. Iā€™m disappointed in myself for not holding out.
šŸ˜‘

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
It doesn't hurt that IMO the new vette is ugly. I don't know what they were thinking when they came up with that design.
His is black. reminds me of the Bat mobile! LOL

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I went from my GT PP1 to a GR Supra. Other then the sound I donā€™t miss anything about the Mustang. For ME, the Supra is a better car in every way. Except maybe the sound, though I really do love the catless I6 turbo with AWE exhaust. I donā€™t miss the 10-11mpg the Mustang got on e85, I for sure donā€™t miss that shit ass horrible MT-82, honestly if I wouldā€™ve got a A10 Iā€™d most likely still have the Mustang, but it sat in my garage the last year getting 700 miles on it. I hated driving the car. And the Supra being high 10sec car is nice. I guess on long trips having a little more space is nicer in the Mustang, but I have a Mazda 3 for a daily if we need space.

I got to spend a pinch of time with the new Z when they did that press launch here in Vegas, it does look better in person, the front grill is still a no but I know aftermarket will have something for that. Once you remember itā€™s a 20 year car though you really start picking up on all the heritageā€¦ if youā€™re a Z fan great, if not itā€™s a little disappointing

AC351F84-F4FC-4786-A644-D823064DAC4D.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
I went from my GT PP1 to a GR Supra. Other then the sound I donā€™t miss anything about the Mustang. For ME, the Supra is a better car in every way. Except maybe the sound, though I really do love the catless I6 turbo with AWE exhaust. I donā€™t miss the 10-11mpg the Mustang got on e85, I for sure donā€™t miss that shit ass horrible MT-82, honestly if I wouldā€™ve got a A10 Iā€™d most likely still have the Mustang, but it sat in my garage the last year getting 700 miles on it. I hated driving the car. And the Supra being high 10sec car is nice. I guess on long trips having a little more space is nicer in the Mustang, but I have a Mazda 3 for a daily if we need space.

I got to spend a pinch of time with the new Z when they did that press launch here in Vegas, it does look better in person, the front grill is still a no but I know aftermarket will have something for that. Once you remember itā€™s a 20 year car though you really start picking up on all the heritageā€¦ if youā€™re a Z fan great, if not itā€™s a little disappointing

AC351F84-F4FC-4786-A644-D823064DAC4D.jpeg
10 seconds where? I have smoked multiple 6-cylinder Supras in my GT350 and it was bone stock.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
10 seconds where? I have smoked multiple 6-cylinder Supras in my GT350 and it was bone stock.
Lmfao, maybe stock Supras, e50 with a downpipe and drag radials is easy high 10 sec car. But I have no problem running to the garage and getting you slips from LVMS. My best is 10.84@127. Even on the street at ā€œMexicoā€ here in Vegas where they have padded some prep on dragy I run 11.06. Here it takes a boosted Mustang to even have a chance. If youā€™re ever in Vegas please let me know I donā€™t mind proving it to you.

or a simple YT search would also so you. Stock GT350ā€™s run 60-130 at what high 9ā€™s low 10ā€™s? I have tons of low 8ā€™s in Vegas and high 7ā€™s in SoCal. Supras once tuned are a lot faster then you think.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Lmfao, maybe stock Supras, e50 with a downpipe and drag radials is easy high 10 sec car. But I have no problem running to the garage and getting you slips from LVMS. My best is 10.84@127. Even on the street at ā€œMexicoā€ here in Vegas where they have padded some prep on dragy I run 11.06. Here it takes a boosted Mustang to even have a chance. If youā€™re ever in Vegas please let me know I donā€™t mind proving it to you.

or a simple YT search would also so you. Stock GT350ā€™s run 60-130 at what high 9ā€™s low 10ā€™s? I have tons of low 8ā€™s in Vegas and high 7ā€™s in SoCal. Supras once tuned are a lot faster then you think.
Didn't say tuned, bro. Stock. LMFAO

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Didn't say tuned, bro. Stock. LMFAO
Iā€™m not talking about a stock car, bro. I was talking about mine.. when I said ā€the Supraā€ I was talking about MY Supra.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Iā€™m not talking about a stock car, bro. I was talking about mine.. when I said ā€the Supraā€ I was talking about MY Supra.
OK, so add up all you've spent and if you're close to a supercharger then let's compare forced induction to forced induction. Think the Mustang wins again. I love the Supra, but I would prefer it if it were actually a Toyota vs. a rebadged BMW.
Sponsored