Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Jay, one more off the wall question. when you talk to your sticker guy, can they REMOVE the white section of the hood and side stripes? on a race red car?
As long as they are separate, yes. Sometimes those stickers are 1 piece.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Jay, one more off the wall question. when you talk to your sticker guy, can they REMOVE the white section of the hood and side stripes? on a race red car?
As long as they are separate, yes. Sometimes those stickers are 1 piece.
the hood and side stripes are all one piece. i think you could get black vinyl cut to overlay the white if you wanted to hide it. i would think the better way would be to get one of the companies that makes stripe kits such as for the gt350 to make a replica stripe that is solid black. this gets a little more complicated with the hood because of the mach logo.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
the hood and side stripes are all one piece. i think you could get black vinyl cut to overlay the white if you wanted to hide it. i would think the better way would be to get one of the companies that makes stripe kits such as for the gt350 to make a replica stripe that is solid black. this gets a little more complicated with the hood because of the mach logo.
Thatā€™s what I thought. I havenā€™t seen a GT stripe in awhile but assumed it was one piece. Theyā€™ve gone away from the separate pin stripe.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
-Partial hood, partial fenders, full front bumper, mirrors, door edges and door cups - $1195
-Full Hood, Full fenders, Full front bumper, mirrors, door edges and door cups - $2295
-Tint - $300 any percentage
-Ceramic coating with no paint correction - $995
-Ceramic coating with paint correction - $1295. (typically no correction needed with a brand new car)
-As far as tire credit, we are offering $100 a tire on the sport cup 2. We have had them in the past and they are a hard tire for us to sell unfortunately. I am however doing a special price on the PS4S for the forum of $1,600 mounted and balanced.
I do not have any knowledge of any take offs right now but we should have some when some of our Mustangs land and we dress them up in the Vossens. I do not believe they will be bases however.
Any idea as to the weight differences between the Vossens, HP wheels, painted magnetic wheels, and base wheels on the M1?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I actually want it body color in between the main blackout and the black pinstripe, just like on the 71-73s

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Any idea as to the weight differences between the Vossens, HP wheels, painted magnetic wheels, and base wheels on the M1?
I can check the Vossen box when I get in tomorrow and compare it to HP wheels, magnetic wheels and the base wheels.

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
Hi Jay!

Just wanted to say Zach, Jay, Ben and Anthony at Granger have been wonderful to deal with. I ordered a new GT and they are currently installing the Roush blower and helping get the car shipped down to Florida.

Awesome team you got here!

Pete

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Soooo off topic a bit, @Jay at Granger what's the possibility of getting an Oxford White GT500? :) My local dealer called and has one coming in with the CFTP but that's too much extra for a Daily Driver. Another dealer told me 6 months to 2 years.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Soooo off topic a bit, @Jay at Granger what's the possibility of getting an Oxford White GT500? :) My local dealer called and has one coming in with the CFTP but that's too much extra for a Daily Driver. Another dealer told me 6 months to 2 years.
Getting a GT500 right now is pretty slim. We have a 5-6 people wait list you are welcome to jump on if you would like! šŸ˜¬

Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Welcome to the forum Jay.
This dealership sounds awesome!

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
That was my thought too. He said he just has no idea when they would get it. Itā€™s why I ordered a Mach1. He said he didnā€™t think it would actually take that long but Ford isnā€™t telling them anything. The last gt500 took a year to get. I can wait 6months to a year but no longer than that.

The other local dealer that offered me the incoming CFTP gt500 has been known to be shady so I have no idea if I should believe him that the incoming car has to include the cftp. He said I could change every other part of the order except that. I just donā€™t buy cars often enough to be savvy. Truth of the matter is I usually just have the wife buy all the new cars and I just stick to my old truck and project cars.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
hereā€™s some photos of the PPF on my hood. It is xpel. I donā€™t know the exact thickness of the material but the sticker is actually slightly thicker than the film so when you run your hand across the hood you wouldnā€™t have any indication there is film there. It feels like you would expect with the painted surface being lower than the sticker above it.
That looks great. How do they cut it to have it so precise? Laying it on the hood and cutting against the hood is no go for me so I was thinking rather to have it covered the sticker too. But seeing it can be done, I'd really like to preserve the original look of the sticker.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I just wish we knew what was actually holding back these handling pack / elite equipped Mach 1's. Is it the chips? Is it other parts in the handling pack? I saw my first Mach 1 in Grabber Yellow on the road two days ago and I'm starting to get that itch again to have a Mustang. The Accord just isn't cutting the daily routine aside from being comfortable and I need the Mustang to break the monotony.

I will say though, I do think it's really awesome that Zach and Jay are doing what they do. Being able to do things like "Don't wash the car on delivery" and "Swap out the Cup 2's with PS4S" while on site and not even putting miles on the tires is awesome. Even having detailing services with shops they work with is pretty awesome too. A dealer like this is rare.
Sponsored