Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
I became a member of this forum just to get in touch with Zach and order my Mach 1. Been dealing with him and Jay, and this is what ordering a car should always be like. Already have it lined up to get the resonator replaced before I pick it up in November. It literally does not get any better in service than these guys are delivering. Order without reserve from them
Haha, I also created an account just to message zach about the mach 1, and I've been around ever since.
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
@Jay at Granger , is there a price you can provide for the front end PPF and full ceramic coat and ceramic tint?

And are y'all providing any kind of straight up trade option on tires?

And final annoying question, aware of any base wheel pull offs y'all may end up with? (the black 5 spoke rims)

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
So this gentlemen is actually having the vehicle shipped if I recall correctly. Keeping his oem tires so we will just be putting them into the car. If you are interested, please let me know!
That blue HP car looks amazing
Considering I made a last min decision picking FJG over the VB I sure hope I made the right decision on color! Damn all of them start to look good after a while of staring at them.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
@Jay at Granger , is there a price you can provide for the front end PPF and full ceramic coat and ceramic tint?

And are y'all providing any kind of straight up trade option on tires?

And final annoying question, aware of any base wheel pull offs y'all may end up with? (the black 5 spoke rims)

-Partial hood, partial fenders, full front bumper, mirrors, door edges and door cups - $1195
-Full Hood, Full fenders, Full front bumper, mirrors, door edges and door cups - $2295
-Tint - $300 any percentage
-Ceramic coating with no paint correction - $995
-Ceramic coating with paint correction - $1295. (typically no correction needed with a brand new car)
-As far as tire credit, we are offering $100 a tire on the sport cup 2. We have had them in the past and they are a hard tire for us to sell unfortunately. I am however doing a special price on the PS4S for the forum of $1,600 mounted and balanced.
I do not have any knowledge of any take offs right now but we should have some when some of our Mustangs land and we dress them up in the Vossens. I do not believe they will be bases however.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Considering I made a last min decision picking FJG over the VB I sure hope I made the right decision on color! Damn all of them start to look good after a while of staring at them.
I personally am a huge fan of Fords grays. FJG, avalanche, leadfoot. I think you made the right call.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
[QUOTE="Jay at Granger, post:
-Full Hood, Full fenders, Full front bumper, mirrors, door edges and door cups - $2295

[/QUOTE]
Does this by chance include keeping the hood striping matte?

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
[QUOTE="Jay at Granger, post:
[/QUOTE]

You can opt in to that however, the PPF is thicker than vinyl so it will not line up and you may have pick up issues down the road. Everyone with a Mach 1 that has done it has just done the full hood. Honestly the sticker still looks great underneath.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
You can opt in to that however, the PPF is thicker than vinyl so it will not line up and you may have pick up issues down the road. Everyone with a Mach 1 that has done it has just done the full hood. Honestly the sticker still looks great underneath.
[/QUOTE]
I just wanted point out if you ever have to remove the ppf be aware that the vinyl will most likely get damged during removal.

I decided against it when I owned the gt350 but there was more at stake as far as replacement cost with the stripes.

Considering how far down the vinyl extends is a concern of mine too for protection.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Wel
Hello all! My name is Jay and I run the aftermarket department here at Granger Ford! I wanted to introduce myself and thank you for the addition to the group.

@Zach@Granger has handed me the roll of keeping up with everyone here on the forum and giving out any updates we can provide for everyone. If you guys have any questions, feel free to message me or even email me at [email protected].

On to something more exciting, we had two more Mach 1 arrive yesterday! Super excited for the customers to come pick these up.

The Velocity Blue one is receiving Michelin PS4S tires in place of the sport cup 2.
The Jet fighter Gray car is getting a full front PPF, ceramic coating and window tint!

64842589322__0B053690-B6F0-4254-BEEC-2CF9E1DB3EBE.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg
Welcome Jay!!! I will be sending you a message.

Sponsored