Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hello all! My name is Jay and I run the aftermarket department here at Granger Ford! I wanted to introduce myself and thank you for the addition to the group.

@Zach@Granger has handed me the roll of keeping up with everyone here on the forum and giving out any updates we can provide for everyone. If you guys have any questions, feel free to message me or even email me at [email protected].

On to something more exciting, we had two more Mach 1 arrive yesterday! Super excited for the customers to come pick these up.

The Velocity Blue one is receiving Michelin PS4S tires in place of the sport cup 2.
The Jet fighter Gray car is getting a full front PPF, ceramic coating and window tint!

64842589322__0B053690-B6F0-4254-BEEC-2CF9E1DB3EBE.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
Love velocity blue!

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Jay is also going to be responsible for those of you who are interested in the Whipple supercharger installs and our handling package.

We got the wheels in for our handling package with Michelin PS4s!

PXL_20210720_130957627.jpg

PXL_20210720_131146391.jpg

PXL_20210720_131032527.jpg

The Whipple should end up being here around the end of August.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
I've been dealing with Jay this week (that's my FJG mach 1 ❤) and I just wanted to say, wow! what an easy guy to deal with. He's happily answered all my question, sold me on a few extra goodies, has been really straight forward, has kept things simple for me, and has always been really swift with his responses. Pretty sure it's safe to vote for granger ford as the ford dealership of the year. Dealing with them has never left me upset or peeved or irritated. Smooth sailing the whole way, and i always left every conversation with a granger employee feeling pretty positive about my entire experience. I'm still playing the waiting game, except now I can see the goal in sight. Well worth the wait.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Jay is also going to be responsible for those of you who are interested in the Whipple supercharger installs and our handling package.

We got the wheels in for our handling package with Michelin PS4s!

PXL_20210720_130957627.jpg

PXL_20210720_131032527.jpg

The Whipple should end up being here around the end of August.

If anyone is interested
I've been dealing with Jay this week (that's my FJG mach 1 ❤) and I just wanted to say, wow! what an easy guy to deal with. He's happily answered all my question, sold me on a few extra goodies, has been really straight forward, has kept things simple for me, and has always been really swift with his responses. Pretty sure it's safe to vote for granger ford as the ford dealership of the year. Dealing with them has never left me upset or peeved or irritated. Smooth sailing the whole way, and i always left every conversation with a granger employee feeling pretty positive about my entire experience. I'm still playing the waiting game, except now I can see the goal in sight. Well worth the wait.
Thanks so much for the Kind words Zach! The car looks absolutely insane!

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
I assume the HP wheel/tire add ons are for local sales. Will look into having a second set in the future once they become more available.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I assume the HP wheel/tire add ons are for local sales. Will look into having a second set in the future once they become more available.
So this gentlemen is actually having the vehicle shipped if I recall correctly. Keeping his oem tires so we will just be putting them into the car. If you are interested, please let me know!

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
So this gentlemen is actually having the vehicle shipped if I recall correctly. Keeping his oem tires so we will just be putting them into the car. If you are interested, please let me know!
I know I'll definitely want the PS4S on mine when I have it shipped. Are you putting on the 305's in front and 315's in the rear? I know the 315 rears just came out recently.

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
I became a member of this forum just to get in touch with Zach and order my Mach 1. Been dealing with him and Jay, and this is what ordering a car should always be like. Already have it lined up to get the resonator replaced before I pick it up in November. It literally does not get any better in service than these guys are delivering. Order without reserve from them

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I became a member of this forum just to get in touch with Zach and order my Mach 1. Been dealing with him and Jay, and this is what ordering a car should always be like. Already have it lined up to get the resonator replaced before I pick it up in November. It literally does not get any better in service than these guys are delivering. Order without reserve from them

Thank you for the kind words Jance!