Mach 1's & GT's on their way home

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
I agree on the Peugeots........not a fan of them at all. As you'll know, then even copy the 3 white DRLs on the front, too :frown:
Terrible. Wish Ford had sued them. Used to get excited when I saw those lights far ahead of me on the road, but now I've grown to expect it to just be another ugly Peugot.
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The Mach 1 editions have different tips than a normal GT. That way for us in the USA too.
They look the same to me. Ha ha. But either ones are WAY better than just the crappy tubing on Bullitts. Oh well. At least they look less bad now that I painted the ugly mufflers flat black too.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Here's a german shop:
Red
Black
In the end they are from VLAND, but a special verison with the legal e-seal on them.
Steve, what have you done to me? I tried hard to resist, but I couldn't. I just had to have those red tail lamps. Once I saw them I couldn't get them off my mind. :frown:
So now I'm 1200 euros poorer. :giggle:

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I honestly think the tail lights are fine for some colors, but the horrible thing about them is when you have the lights on and it's not completely dark already your rear lights will appear pink instead of red.
You know, I had never noticed that before you mentioned it. But now that I've seen it, I cannot unsee it. :cwl:
You're right, they do look a bit ugly in that particular situation.
Sponsored

Last edited: