Sponsored

Mach 1 up for £75k 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Anyone interested 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lookers in Sheffield have this bargain along with used finance at 7.9%.
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
well it sold
4 months later and for how much? I doubt £75k but who knows.

There are a few delivery miles ones for sale £67k to £77k. I really don't understand why anyone would pay £15-20k more than it cost new baring in mind you can just place an order for one, yes you will wait 6 months but it just isn't worth that kind of money.

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
4 months later and for how much? I doubt £75k but who knows.

There are a few delivery miles ones for sale £67k to £77k. I really don't understand why anyone would pay £15-20k more than it cost new baring in mind you can just place an order for one, yes you will wait 6 months but it just isn't worth that kind of money.
They had 2 when I collected mine 3 weeks ago a manual and a auto in FJG , they had registered them so they could increase the price and was told mine was the last unregistered Mach1 that they was going to sell.
I paid £58k grabber yellow auto

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Silly money indeed but if people are willing to pay for it then it is what it is.

As much as I love a mustang, I would never pay that much for one unless it's a GT500.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I like the mustang :sunglasses: But at that kind of money it would be hard not to look elsewhere and be tempted by better build quality and performance … :surprised:

WD :like:

Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Exactly. You can pick up serious cars for that money.

Plus the mach 1 is a parts bin car. The least they could have done was add some vents to the rear quarter panel as a nod to the classic.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Exactly. You can pick up serious cars for that money.

Plus the mach 1 is a parts bin car. The least they could have done was add some vents to the rear quarter panel as a nod to the classic.
oh i wouldn't mind if it was a parts bin car if they chose the right parts bin :giggle:

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
As much as I would ike the improved parts and setup on my GT (i do like the sound of the tremec) that the Mach 1 has I just cant see the sum of those parts and changes transforming what is a pretty flawed car into something that commands even the RRP let alone these bonkers asking prices.
The GT for me at the price I paid was worth it, would i pay £50k for one now, not so sure but then the new M2 is likely to be £60k-65k. Car prices are just heading one way.

Like someone said earlier, it is was it is and if someone is willing to pay the extra so be it. When i saw a Mach 1 in the flesh at TC Harrison it did look bloody good!!!

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
As much as I would ike the improved parts and setup on my GT (i do like the sound of the tremec) that the Mach 1 has I just cant see the sum of those parts and changes transforming what is a pretty flawed car into something that commands even the RRP let alone these bonkers asking prices.
The GT for me at the price I paid was worth it, would i pay £50k for one now, not so sure but then the new M2 is likely to be £60k-65k. Car prices are just heading one way.

Like someone said earlier, it is was it is and if someone is willing to pay the extra so be it. When i saw a Mach 1 in the flesh at TC Harrison it did look bloody good!!!
If one is not tracking the car I don't think the mach1 makes economical sense either, unless you're one of the lucky guys for which an extra 10k does not matter much and you can afford it to just get the best version of the Mustang available in Europe.

But for those who like to track the car, I think it's worthwhile. I'd certainly save and wait for the mach1 if I knew it was coming.
Well, that's not really true since when I bought my plain GT I didn't envision I'd be tracking it much, if at all, but now that I know how fun that is, I'd really like a mach1. And that's who the mach1 is for, no?

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
99% off Mustang owners I doubt track their cars. I've done track days albeit not in my own cars and personally the idea of using a Mach 1 or GT as a track car on a 'regular' basis just doesn't appeal, I would want something far sharper and driver focused. Each to their own though.
Sponsored