Mach 1 up for £75k 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
99% off Mustang owners I doubt track their cars. I've done track days albeit not in my own cars and personally the idea of using a Mach 1 or GT as a track car on a 'regular' basis just doesn't appeal, I would want something far sharper and driver focused. Each to their own though.
Each to their own indeed. I love being able to daily drive the same car as I track. I feel I get to know my car a lot better that way, and hopefully reduce the chance of ending up in one of those youtube videos too.
Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
4 months later and for how much? I doubt £75k but who knows.

There are a few delivery miles ones for sale £67k to £77k. I really don't understand why anyone would pay £15-20k more than it cost new baring in mind you can just place an order for one, yes you will wait 6 months but it just isn't worth that kind of money.
When I bought mine, I called Ford dealer, would not even take an order for one. New-from-factory order was not an option.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
They had 2 when I collected mine 3 weeks ago a manual and a auto in FJG , they had registered them so they could increase the price and was told mine was the last unregistered Mach1 that they was going to sell.
I paid £58k grabber yellow auto
THAT was a great price! I'm so jealous.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone interested 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lookers in Sheffield have this bargain along with used finance at 7.9%.
5 in the UK for sale, only 4 are stock. Asking £66-77k for the stock ones.

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
When I bought mine, I called Ford dealer, would not even take an order for one. New-from-factory order was not an option.
Probably due to circumstances at the time. There are a lot of problems behind the scenes, build slots being one, flat rock production
I believe was hit pretty hard at one point and then the pandemic in general along with parts shortages.

The above hit GTs too, John Gross who I had my GT from called about 3 or 4 months ago about trading in, usual sales patter, I asked about a GT and they had no idea how long it would be.

Before the pandemic there would be pretty much 20 + new unregistered in stock mustangs in the country maybe more, now pretty much zero. I quick glance actually suggests more new mach 1's are available than NEW GT's albeit at massive markup

Generally speaking this is good news for all 5.0 owners mach1 a.d GT IMO

Last edited:

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Probably due to circumstances at the time. There are a lot of problems behind the scenes, build slots being one, flat rock production
I believe was hit pretty hard at one point and then the pandemic in general along with parts shortages.

The above hit GTs too, John Gross who I had my GT from called about 3 or 4 months ago about trading in, usual sales patter, I asked about a GT and they had no idea how long it would be.

Before the pandemic there would be pretty much 20 + new unregistered in stock mustangs in the country maybe more, now pretty much zero. I quick glance actually suggests more new mach 1's are available than NEW GT's albeit at massive markup

Generally speaking this is good news for all 5.0 owners mach1 a.d GT IMO
Gosh, I hope you're right. I feel so foolish.

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

The reason you don't buy a mach1 for an inflated price.

I concede the red is pants

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Someone needs to tell Clive that just because we want American cars it doesn't mean we also want the American dealer mark ups :thumbsdown:
What do you mean?

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
US dealers are allowed to add massive markups onto Ford's MSRP when they get allocations of rare cars.
Is that what Clive does?
Sponsored