Mach1 Track Attack - May 3 – 4, 2023
Mach1 Track Attack - May 8 – 9, 2023
Mach1 Track Attack 2-Day - May 10 – 12, 2023
Mach1 Track Attack - June 20 – 21, 2023
Mach1 Track Attack - July 18 – 19, 2023
Mach1 Track Attack 2-Day - August 23 – 25, 2023

Driving Day: Lots of seat time!
A high-performance driving experience for owners of the Mustang Mach 1
Included with the purchase of every 2022 and 2023 Mach 1 is a complimentary one-day track/classroom experience. This experience will allow you to participate in both classroom and on-track instruction by the Ford Performance Racing School and prepare you to get the most out of your new vehicle.

The Mach 1 Track Attack program delivers excitement, training, and thrills to Mach 1 owners. The new Mach 1 is “the modern pinnacle of style, handling, and 5.0 V8 pony car performance” ever engineered by Ford – and our facility is the perfect venue to demonstrate just what it can do on the track. Our professional instructors help you take your driving expertise to the next level, whether you’re a beginner or an accomplished racer.

The Mach 1 Track Attack provides you with a full immersion into this new car’s performance and technological features in a controlled environment with professional instruction. The extensive course time includes classroom instruction and plenty of time behind the wheel – starting with exercises that teach the fundamental performance driving skills required to wring the most out of the new Mach 1 on its true test area, the FPRS Roval, which includes the high banks of the oval and the challenging infield road course. These skills are taught and reinforced to share with you how best to use the many advanced technological attributes of the car while focusing on the particular dynamics of Mach 1 and establishing your car’s performance capabilities, and improving your driving skills while having fun.

Program Highlights
For owners of the new 2022 and 2023 Mustang Mach 1
Mach 1 Track Attack “Welcome Reception” with dinner
Builds high-performance driving skills
A one-day track/classroom experience
Discover proper driving posture and seating positions
Learn the dynamics of your Mustang Mach 1
Learn on-track braking and cornering techniques
Build high-performance driving skills on the FPRS Roval
Instructor group comprised of championship-winning drivers
The second track day may be available†
Driving or non-driving programs for guests†
Mach 1 Track Attack begins with a welcome reception dinner which takes place on the evening before the first day of each date.

†These options require fees

WELCOME RECEPTION

Mach 1 Track Attack begins with an evening reception and dinner at Charlotte Motor Speedway (subject to change). This casual program allows you to build friendships with fellow Mustang Mach 1 owners and begin preparing for your upcoming driving day. The event runs 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.

DRIVING DAY

You will start and finish your driving day at the Ford Performance Racing School welcome center and classroom building. Check-in will open at 7:30 a.m. The event runs 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Schedule: Driving Day Includes:
8:00 am start time (sharp)
Classroom session (approximately 45 minutes)
Skid car exercises
Acceleration/Braking exercises
Vehicle Dynamics
Catered lunch
On-Track sessions
On-Track demo laps (you ride as a passenger with instructor driving)
Graduation (5:00 pm)
UPGRADE OPTIONS ////////////////////////////

Non-Driving Guest Experience // +$179
Each Mustang Mach 1 owner has the option to bring one non-driving guest – 14 years old minimum. Your guest can join you at the reception dinner, sit in on all classroom instruction, watch the on-track excitement, and experience the adrenaline rush of demo laps in the passenger seat of a Mach 1 with one of our professional drivers at the controls. *Limited availability per class.

Two-Day Non-Driving Guest Experience // +$219
Adds a second day to the “Non-Driving Guest Experience” for Mach 1 Track Attack programs with an optional second day of driving. Includes all of the features listed in the “Non-Driving Guest Experience” plus lunch on the second day for your guest. *Limited availability

The Non-Driving Guest Experience Features:
Guest joins you in attending the evening reception dinner the night before
Sit in on all Classroom Instruction
Watch the On-Track Action
Joins you for catered lunch
Ride as a Passenger in a Mach 1 with a Pro Driver
Age restrictions – 14 years old minimum
*If you elected not to bring a Guest to the Welcome Reception / Day 1 [referred to as the ‘Non-Driving Guest Experience’] during your registration, you clearly understand that you are not allowed to bring any guest to the evening reception or to the next day’s activities — which includes classroom sessions, on-track experience, and meals — at the racetrack.

† If you purchase a Non-Driving Guest Experience, your guest does not drive the Mach 1 car.

DRIVING GUEST EXPERIENCE

Driving Guest // FPRS Mustang GT $1,795
Each Mustang Mach 1 owner has the option to bring one driving guest who participates in all the same Mach 1 Track Attack activities as the owner. Perfect for drivers at any level. *Limited availability per class

The Driving Guest Experience Features:
Reception Dinner hosted by Ford Performance Racing School
Classroom session
Skid car exercises
Acceleration/Braking exercises
Vehicle Dynamics
On-track lead-and-follow session (you follow the instructor)
On-track demo laps (you ride as a passenger with instructor driving)
Driving Guests must be at least 16 to participate in any racetrack activity and possess a current, valid driver’s license. Drivers under 18 will need to have a parental consent form signed on-site.
All FPRS Mustang GT cars used in the program will be manual transmission only. Participants must be proficient and show competency in driving a manual transmission.
If you select not to bring a Guest to the Welcome Reception / Day 1 [referred to as the ‘Non-Driving Guest Experience’, or ‘Driving Guest’] during your registration, you clearly understand that you are not allowed to bring any guest to the evening reception or to the next day’s activities — which includes classroom sessions, on-track experience, and meals — at the racetrack.

PERFORMANCE DRIVING DAY UPGRADE

Second-Day Driving Option
On select dates, you and your driving guest can upgrade to an optional second day of Performance Driving for a real taste of what the Ford Performance Racing School has to offer. In order to drive on the second day of activities, the driver must have participated on the first day.

Mach 1 Owner // FPRS Mustang GT $1,695
Mach 1 Owner // FPRS Mustang GT with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 – $1,995
Driving Guest // FPRS Mustang GT – $1,695
Driving Guest // FPRS Mustang GT with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 – $1,995
The Performance Driving Day 2 Upgrade Features:
Drive a performance-prepped 2015 Mustang GT with the Ford Performance FR3 Kit (includes springs, shocks, sway bars, and Brembo brakes), or upgrade to the same 2015 FPRS Mustang GT with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires designed for track and competition.
Learn from professional instructors with championship experience
Lots of track time: Five on-track sessions, each 20-25 minutes
CLASS SCHEDULE
PURE. ADRENALINE. RUSH.

Please call 435-27-SPEED [77333] for info or to register.

Official Performance Partners of Mach 1 Track Attack

InfoRegister-Picture1-1536x1024.jpg

4TR_7101-1-edited-scaled.jpg

Screenshot 2022-12-25 132752_2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Anyone else registered for April 3-4?

Bruce Jr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I got to hurry up & schedule my track day with them

Sponsored

Aerodaves

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2015 Mustang Ecoboost (kid's)
I'll be attending the April 18-19 session. Anyone else?

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Yeah, I need to get off my ass and do the 2-day in August.
You will enjoy the 2 day session. I did it last November, so the temperatures were not so bad.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Gosh, when you buy a new Mach 1 in the UK you get zilch. Not even that owner's pack :frown:

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
I'm signed up for April 27th - 28th and really looking forward to the event.

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
I’ll be at the 2-day event in May, I’ve done 2 other Ford Performance courses with our STs at the Utah location, this will be the first one in Charlotte. Can’t wait.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Since I just purchased, I haven’t received anything about this or my welcome kit yet. I just don’t see myself traveling all the way to Charlotte for this. How long after you guys purchased did you get your invite?

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
I’ll be at the 2-day event in May, I’ve done 2 other Ford Performance courses with our STs at the Utah location, this will be the first one in Charlotte. Can’t wait.
I too will be at the 2 day event in May. I was thinking about making a separate thread about it as I'm planning on flying in on May 7th and staying the night in Charlotte - renting a sports car and driving to the Tail of the Dragon on the 8th and hanging around there that night and all day on the 9th and half the day on the 10th. Then going straight from the Dragon to the Wednesday night dinner.
Friday night I was thinking about going into the city to see The Charlotte Knights baseball game against Durham, after the track day. I haven't decided about Saturday yet either hanging in Charlotte and sight seeing or maybe driving down to Atlanta for Saturday night. Then flying out Sunday.

I don't know anyone in Charlotte or Atlanta, was hoping to go out to dinner some nights or just cruise around.

Mods - would it be ok to make a thread in the Mach 1 forum about this track day to get a group of people connected?

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Since I just purchased, I haven’t received anything about this or my welcome kit yet. I just don’t see myself traveling all the way to Charlotte for this. How long after you guys purchased did you get your invite?
Hey Brett. It took about 6 weeks before I received an invite letter in the mail. However, you do not have to wait. Just call Ford Performance Racing at 435-277-7333. All they need is your VIN#. All the info is on their website at www.mach1trackattack.com.

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
I too will be at the 2 day event in May. I was thinking about making a separate thread about it as I'm planning on flying in on May 7th and staying the night in Charlotte - renting a sports car and driving to the Tail of the Dragon on the 8th and hanging around there that night and all day on the 9th and half the day on the 10th. Then going straight from the Dragon to the Wednesday night dinner.
Friday night I was thinking about going into the city to see The Charlotte Knights baseball game against Durham, after the track day. I haven't decided about Saturday yet either hanging in Charlotte and sight seeing or maybe driving down to Atlanta for Saturday night. Then flying out Sunday.

I don't know anyone in Charlotte or Atlanta, was hoping to go out to dinner some nights or just cruise around.

Mods - would it be ok to make a thread in the Mach 1 forum about this track day to get a group of people connected?
I think it could be cool to organize something outside the class for anyone interested. I haven’t planned out the trip yet, the biggest question is if I’m driving up or flying.

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
Hey Brett. It took about 6 weeks before I received an invite letter in the mail. However, you do not have to wait. Just call Ford Performance Racing at 435-277-7333. All they need is your VIN#. All the info is on their website at www.mach1trackattack.com.
They also let you Register before you even have the car, once you get a VIN assigned you can sign up - you just have to take delivery before the class.
Sponsored