Sponsored

Rev68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Tow hook will be in the owner's kit, under the top items.
I'm bitter I never got the owners kit. I bought my Mach 1 from a user car dealership (owner of the dealership bought it for himself, but decided to sell it with 200 miles on the odometer). I contacted the dealership after I found out about the owner's kit, but they insist they never got it. Ford begs to differ, but what can you do? Oh well. It just forced me to go get a sexy-as-hell orange tow hook from ZL1 Addons.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I'm feeling the Owner's Kit is going to be something rare, long term. I don't mean to imply $$$, but difficult as hell to find. More than a few sell their cars, but keep the entire kit or just a piece of it.

IDK. Even when I have to sell Skye, the kit is going with her.

I am keeping that EPA filter though. :bandit: Nobody has to know about that.:giggle:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Honestly I just don't see the attraction of the owner's kit. Would have liked to see something more Mach-specific than the little gear statue. Not even sure where I put it, at this point, probably buried in the den somewhere.

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Honestly I just don't see the attraction of the owner's kit.
I agree.

A simple, color-matching model, limited edition Matchbox, there are countless things. The gears? Meh. Really generic. The brochure is cool though. Years from now it will help remind of some of the unique mechanicals for the time.

Mine's boxed up in the basement.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
I ended up buying one of ebay, the only one I have seen listed for the past year.

In Europe we don't get this kit as part of the car, we can't even ask to buy one since only north America and south Africa get them.

With the economic environment getting worse, I would assume more would start appearing for sale slowly, but they will always have a premium.

Woodie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Got mine today! Kind of expected to get screwed by my dealer.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I sent an email to Ford Racing, I got no response yet. Would they be the best contact for status on this kit?

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I sent an email to Ford Racing, I got no response yet. Would they be the best contact for status on this kit?
Yes, they will know when it has shipped and provide a tracking number. It usually takes 3 months after purchase for it to arrive.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Yes, they will know when it has shipped and provide a tracking number. It usually takes 3 months after purchase for it to arrive.
Got mine on Tuesday. I'd rather have almost anything than those stupid gears. An 1/18 scale die-cast model or a Mach1 engraved shifter ball on the stand would have been better. It did have my tow hook in there though. :thumbsup:

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Got mine on Tuesday. I'd rather have almost anything than those stupid gears. An 1/18 scale die-cast model or a Mach1 engraved shifter ball on the stand would have been better. It did have my tow hook in there though. :thumbsup:
I agree, the gears really could have been something else, and they really exclude the A10 guys. At least you didn't have to wait long for the kit. Don't forget to sign up for the Track Attack, if you want to do it this year.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I agree, the gears are cool but it really excludes the A10 guys. At least you didn't have to wait long for the kit. Don't forget to sign up for the Track Attack, if you want to do it this year.
Hoping to do it next spring, when I can afford to take some time off. With them building 2023's the schedule should be a little more accommodating.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Hoping to do it next spring, when I can afford to take some time off.
Let me know when you do, maybe we can meet up. Im doing the 2 day class Nov 1-3.
Sponsored