Sponsored

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617), GT500 (N3432)
Ok, but not SVT.

Not sure who you spoke to at FP, but I've called there many times and the M1 IS a Ford Performance car...
Interestingly, a quick glance at whatā€™s been written to include on the Ford websites reveals that the GT500, the Explorer ST, and the Edge ST are all Ford Performance vehicles, while the Mach 1 is a performance vehicle sold by Ford.

Nothing wrong with that. Sounds like a great Mustang, and Iā€™m excited to see the one I ordered back in February.
Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Ok, but not SVT.

Interestingly, a quick glance at whatā€™s been written to include on the Ford websites reveals that the GT500, the Explorer ST, and the Edge ST are all Ford Performance vehicles, while the Mach 1 is a performance vehicle sold by Ford.

Nothing wrong with that. Sounds like a great Mustang, and Iā€™m excited to see the one I ordered back in February.
Thereā€™s marketing and then thereā€™s the folks at FP that arenā€™t in marketingā€¦

it is an amazing car. I ordered mine end of Feb and received it end of April. I must have been lucky.

I had a BMW M3 6 speed and this monster gets more smiles out of me!

I'm willing to bet youā€™ll have many a smile on your face when your beast shows up.

keep the faith!!!

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
You must be on of those guys that believe that free shipping is really free šŸ˜
There is no cost except your own cost to get to the location. Room and board. The class is free

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
There is no cost except your own cost to get to the location. Room and board. The class is free
Was talking about the gift box ( you can be sure that that every single piece of it is on the Bom list) but itā€™s the same principle for the track day. There is a cost to it and, Ford like any other business is including it in their overall cost of producing/selling a M1 and price the car accordingly.
Totally normal and therefore itā€™s included in the price of the car and absolutely not freeā€¦ā€¦ exactly like ā€œfreeā€ shipping šŸ˜€

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Was talking about the gift box ( you can be sure that that every single piece of it is on the Bom list) but itā€™s the same principle for the track day. There is a cost to it and, Ford like any other business is including it in their overall cost of producing/selling a M1 and price the car accordingly.
Totally normal and therefore itā€™s included in the price of the car and absolutely not freeā€¦ā€¦ exactly like ā€œfreeā€ shipping šŸ˜€
Considering some of us purchased the car and felt comfortable about the price without knowing anything about the track attack or owners package, those items are a bonus. They ā€œfeelā€ free :wink:

john@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Omni
Completely unrelated to this subject but youā€™re welcome to use my Mach 1 to develop a turbo kit if you need one. Iā€™ll even drop it off for you. With a full tank of gas :crackup:
Our existing turbo packages work on these as well no further development needed. I would love to do some Mach cars though. We also now offer built 3160s as well. We cryo treat and rim polish everything, replace all the plastic shift fork pads with bronze pads, replace the 1-2 and 3-4 forks with our billet forks that have 3 instead of 2 pads.
IMG-20210609-WA0002.jpg

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I like your way of thinking. Iā€™ll have to gift that piece to my wife. See honey, Ford even thought of the wives with the Mach 1 purchase. Run along now and prepare dinner Iā€™m going to be in the garage :cwl:
She might be tenderizing the side of your head

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Considering some of us purchased the car and felt comfortable about the price without knowing anything about the track attack or owners package, those items are a bonus. They ā€œfeelā€ free :wink:
Like when the stripper pulls out your lil buddy and gives you a hand job as part of the dancesā€¦.. only to tell you at the end thatā€™s an extra $20 šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø. She never mentioned that upfront!!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Not sure who you spoke to at FP, but I've called there many times and the M1 IS a Ford Performance car...
Hmm odd it's left off their list of Performance Vehicles. Heck the Mach-E is spoken about more than the Mach1 is. They SPECIFICALLY ONLY talk about Mach1 under Collectors Vehicle. Same level as the GT/CS.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Hmm odd it's left off their list of Performance Vehicles. Heck the Mach-E is spoken about more than the Mach1 is. They SPECIFICALLY ONLY talk about Mach1 under Collectors Vehicle. Same level as the GT/CS.
Come on now, we all know how well Ford does when it comes to updating their websites. If it wasn't a performance vehicle they wouldn't be offering track days and owners kits. Do I detect a hint of jealousy/annoyance emanating from the Bullitt/Shelby owners? Can't we all just get along....lol

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Come on now, we all know how well Ford does when it comes to updating their websites. If it wasn't a performance vehicle they wouldn't be offering track days and owners kits. Do I detect a hint of jealousy/annoyance emanating from the Bullitt/Shelby owners? Can't we all just get along....lol
Itā€™s really a silly debate, what you call a car is basically marketing..
What is a performance vehicle? Do anyone has a definition of performance ?
I go to the track (road racing) about every month with my slightly modified 17gtpp1 on 305 squared nt 01 and my car is not listed by Ford as a performance carā€¦. Who care?
Seriouslyā€¦ā€¦..
Sponsored