Mach 1 HP Fender Flares

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
I have a set of black 1" wheel spacers coming in the same order, so I'll have to take all four wheels off anyway and will end up with a wider stance. I'm also waiting on a set of BMR low profile jacking rails to come this week, and I've already got my oil and filter for the first change. Finally, I've got a gloss black Mach 1/GT500 style spoiler coming from Steeda as well. Lots happening this week in my garage.
Exciting stuff! I’m DD mine so my first mod was a ppf wrap lol. Jacking rails are next on my list and an oil separator.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
It's not attraction so much as it's wanting to protect the paint.

That said, I ordered a full set of black RokBlokz splash guards last night for just over $100, so I won't be giving these fender flares another thought.
Good move. I have the jaeger bros. Works great.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Directly to you, not the dealer. Also comes with your tow hook if you happen to be wondering if it was sitting somewhere in the car, it is not.
Thanks. I knew the tow hook was in the kit. I'm planning to order a ZL1 Add Ons for actual track use.

2022mach1FJG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Federico
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 2022 Fighter Jet Gray
That’s what I did. The fronts are super easy to install. Haven’t done the back yet but they aren’t urgent unless you are running a wide stance. You will need to take the rear wheels off to install so I’ve read.
that’s correct I took the rear wheels off for installation

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6
Are there any aftermarket fenders out there yet? I can’t seem to find anything other than the Levittown listing

Sponsored

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
I will tell you this much, it took me 1 month to get my fender flares from the dealer. The dealer told me that they were not aware that it was included. I contacted Ford Performance (shout out Anthony), and I was provided with a tracking number, that showed them being delivered to the Part Dept. two weeks prior to the delivery of my M1. Once I got the dealership GM involved, they magically appeared.

To me, it’s either complete lack of communication between Ford and the dealership, or the Parts Dept. employees being shady and trying to retain the fender flares (personal use or to sell). Either way, contact Ford Performance about it. If the car has the Handling Package, they are included.
Exactly what happened to me...contacted Ford Performance and they even sent me a tracking number and the dealer had mine for over 3 months still sitting in stock.

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Eruption Green
Are there any aftermarket fenders out there yet? I can’t seem to find anything other than the Levittown listing
Wondering this as well. I would like to get M1 PP wheels for my GT as I want more grip, but don't want the wheel poke without the fender flares and am not paying $300 for plastic.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
I will tell you this much, it took me 1 month to get my fender flares from the dealer. The dealer told me that they were not aware that it was included. I contacted Ford Performance (shout out Anthony), and I was provided with a tracking number, that showed them being delivered to the Part Dept. two weeks prior to the delivery of my M1. Once I got the dealership GM involved, they magically appeared.

To me, it’s either complete lack of communication between Ford and the dealership, or the Parts Dept. employees being shady and trying to retain the fender flares (personal use or to sell). Either way, contact Ford Performance about it. If the car has the Handling Package, they are included.
I had a similar experience with my dealer. They tried to tell me they did not come with the car. Then that I was supposed to get 1 non-HP and 1 HP rear fender flaps. I let my sales person know that the parts dept. needs help.
I ended up getting it all sorted out in a month. Mine is a 22. So your story is not unique to 2023 models.
To answer your question, they are BSing you. Stay on them.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Wondering this as well. I would like to get M1 PP wheels for my GT as I want more grip, but don't want the wheel poke without the fender flares and am not paying $300 for plastic.
Just get wheels with the right offset
305 on 11 rims. No poke, no flares

3315D830-1848-4025-B78A-384CD0AA58A1.jpeg

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
Just get wheels with the right offset
305 on 11 rims. No poke, no flares

3315D830-1848-4025-B78A-384CD0AA58A1.jpeg
I understand that, but I really like the Mach 1 PP wheels!

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
The HP wheels? I got a spare that I had chrome plated if you dig that look! I wound up not using them.

IMG_1972-01~2.jpeg
I think the chrome looks great!! That picture really shows them off, and works well with the red.

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
The HP wheels? I got a spare that I had chrome plated if you dig that look! I wound up not using them.

IMG_1972-01~2.jpeg
I appreciate the offer, but I was really looking for the black or gray ones! They suit my car a but better!
Sponsored