The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the ride and congrats on making it home safe. I’m still dying to see one in person. Just not many of them out there I guess. Even in California I have yet to see one. I really want to see that color up close.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dethmaShine

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
You are going to be the talk of your town buddy~1 Congrats, I get mine tomorrow! A10 as well.
Any drive modes you liked on the highway better?
Too big a town Bay Area. Hehe. But yeah I think this might be the only FJG stealth here.

OP
OP
dethmaShine

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
Congrats on the ride and congrats on making it home safe. I’m still dying to see one in person. Just not many of them out there I guess. Even in California I have yet to see one. I really want to see that color up close.
Thank you. I have never seen a Mach 1 except until recently when I picked mine. My wife saw a twister orange on highway 1 6 months back and that’s about it.

Sponsored

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium
I get to do the Iowa -> Wichita part in a few days. Wonder how many times ill be told to rest?

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
I have 2400 miles on my car and never knew it popped up with that driver alert lol. Obviously no road trip yet for me lol.

That’s just awesome.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Happy to sell it in a couple of years :)
Ordered a '22 from Grainger a couple weeks ago, and planning on road tripping it back to Silicon Valley via a more northern route. Going to have lots of time to plan, as it's coming with the Eruption Green paint and Handling Pack, both late availability. Can't imagine it being ready till April at the earliest.

Planned route, as of now: From Grainger, South on I-80 to I-29 to visit a friend in Kansas City. Then head West on I-70 to Denver. After a couple nights visiting more friends, head North on I-25 to Cheyenne to pick up I-80 to Salt Lake City. Stay on I-80 after a quick trip to the Browning Firearms Museum in Ogden, UT through the desert to Reno, then home to the South Bay.

It looks to be around 2200 miles and we plan on taking a long week (2 weekends) and spend some time looking around on the way. I want to break up the long stretches of open road and give the fresh pony frequent rests while breaking her in.

Also planning on swapping out the Cup2's for PS4's, getting an AA spare tire kit and some PPF for the trip.

Last edited:

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Ordered a '22 from Grainger a couple weeks ago, and planning on road tripping it back to Silicon Valley via a more northern route. Going to have lots of time to plan, as it's coming with the Eruption Green paint and Handling Pack, both late availability. Can't imagine it being ready till April at the earliest.

Planned route, as of now: From Grainger, South on I-80 to I-29 to visit a friend in Kansas City. Then head West on I-70 to Denver. After a couple nights visiting more friends, head North on I-25 to Cheyenne to pick up I-80 to Salt Lake City. Stay on I-80 after a quick trip to the Browning Firearms Museum in Ogden, UT through the desert to Reno, then home to the South Bay.

It looks to be around 2200 miles and we plan on taking a long week (2 weekends) and spend some time looking around on the way. I want to break up the long stretches of open road and give the fresh pony frequent rests while breaking her in.
May I ask why not take I-70 from Denver to SLC? Just curious

OP
OP
dethmaShine

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG

Also planning on swapping out the Cup2's for PS4's, getting an AA spare tire kit and some PPF for the trip.
Seriously consider all seasons.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Always wanted to go to Cheyenne.
Ah! I was thinking of the opposite; going on I-80 to Cheyenne and then 25 to Denver and 70 to SLC. I have already done the Cheyenne - SLC via 80. Never been to Denver before
Sponsored