Sponsored

Mach 1 Deliveries in AUS

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yeah I got the same thing, but its only the first few lines. My vehicle status says "Resegmented"
Sponsored

Reactions: 12g

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Yeah I got the same thing, but its only the first few lines. My vehicle status says "Resegmented"
Does that mean they pulled it apart.

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Lol! There is a FJG in NSW that I kind of like. It’s a manual and has Recaros but my 2nd color choice.

OP
OP

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT,Everest,FocusRS,MustangMach1
Lol! There is a FJG in NSW that I kind of like. It’s a manual and has Recaros but my 2nd color choice.
I did see on one of the aussie mach1 fb forums a black Mach1 that was available for sale, unsure of the spec... Few cars appear to be becoming available due to cancelled orders so you could be lucky in your dealer able to get a vehicle re-assigned to you that is already built or on it's way to AUS...

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I did see on one of the aussie mach1 fb forums a black Mach1 that was available for sale, unsure of the spec... Few cars appear to be becoming available due to cancelled orders so you could be lucky in your dealer able to get a vehicle re-assigned to you that is already built or on it's way to AUS...
I don't have FaceTube but if you come across a manual with Recaro's please let me know. Even white is an option for me, as I have black and white cars already.

I was going to tell Ford tomorrow to find me a car already here if they can work out something with the dealer to move my contract to an existing car.

Sponsored

Eureka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (on order)
A couple of weeks ago I saw that QFord in Springwood (Qld) had a black auto with recaros, maybe that's what they were referring to?