Mach 1 bumper on Gen 2

SilverSurfer410

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Finally got around to having my Mach 1 bumper installed after roadkill destroyed my last bumper. Body shop said the fitment was not the greatest but made it work. Next step is PPF film on the bumper to preserve it long term.

Mustang bumper.jpg
Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Finally got around to having my Mach 1 bumper installed after roadkill destroyed my last bumper. Body shop said the fitment was not the greatest but made it work. Next step is PPF film on the bumper to preserve it long term.

Mustang bumper.jpg
OMG wow, that looks awesome.
At first I thought it wouldn't look right when I read your title... but once I saw your car I LOVE the why this looks. So mean looking with our older gen 2 headlights and hood design.

Gonna get shit for saying this but this looks more aggressive than the actual Mach 1 :giggle:

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase

Mustang bumper.jpg
Is it OEM? Or what brand? Very nice!

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

Mustang bumper.jpg
Looks great! Love the wheels!

TonyT930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible in Ruby Red

Mustang bumper.jpg
Looks really good!!! What wheel/tire combo did you go with?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SilverSurfer410

SilverSurfer410

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Had the opportunity to replace the bumper and thought why not give the Mach 1 bumper a try. I agree it doesn't look bad on the gen2.

At first I thought it wouldn't look right when I read your title... but once I saw your car I LOVE the why this looks. So mean looking with our older gen 2 headlights and hood design.

Gonna get shit for saying this but this looks more aggressive than the actual Mach 1 :giggle:

OP
OP
SilverSurfer410

SilverSurfer410

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
Is it OEM? Or what brand? Very nice!
Naw not OEM from a company called triple seven, body shop said the fitment was a challenge but they ended up making it work. Thanks!

Sponsored

Moises Monsalve

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moises
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

naah I totally agree with you, after I saw the first 2018s... thats when I decided to keep mine, and moded the hell out of him, installed the ford power pack 3, swapped the interior to a digital dash, aded active exhaust valves, rear dif temp sensor as 2015s didnt came with it and no regret at all, this looks like a next mod to do un my list as I always loved the Mach 1 bumper but hated the lights!!!! kuddos to OP that looks OEM!!!

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Looks really really good. Definitely like it better than the typical wannabe GT500 or GT350 bumper swaps. Wheels are sick as well

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)

HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH! LOL Kidding.

It does look really nice though. :like: