Sponsored

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
When Ford first released photos the emblem on the fenders were black. I liked them a lot better.
In the Ratis Rides video he refers to the Mach 1 guard badge as dark grey.
This sort of makes sense as it may be that Ford used the same colour grey as the mirrors and rear spoiler. Cant see Ford painting that one badge (two in total) a different colour by introducing yet another paint code. Could be wrong here but worth a second look before you paint it out black. See 5min 50 secs onwards.

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I just never liked graphics except when I was in high school. Any Mustang whether a GT350, GT500 or you name it always would get it without stripes.

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
My HPP came with silly hood stickers. I had the dealer remove them before delivery. They asked me three times if I was sure I wanted them off.

For 2021, you can get a HPP with stripe delete. Guess I wasn’t the only one.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
While I'm a de-badge kind of guy, to me a Mach 1 needs the stripes. They've always had them, part of the package.

Removing them is just a hair dryer away.

Sponsored

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I would like this so much better without the white border, just the car color.
i feel the livery is what makes the mach1 package complete, perhaps you can consider ordering the Appearance Package livery kit (which has orange accents vs white accents) and have the dealer or local body shop swap out the decals. that way you get both the matching orange colors and the cool reflective feature.

Last edited:

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
FYI ...

You will NEVER see a Mustang with STRIPES on the assembly line because all stripes and larger decals are applied OFF-SITE after the car is built. ADDS about a week to your delivery.

How do I know ?? Both my 2011 MCA (side stripes and blacked out trunk decal between the taillights) and my 2016 with O-T-T stripes went off site for about a week before coming back to the plant for final inspection and release for shipment.

Doug

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
FYI ...

You will NEVER see a Mustang with STRIPES on the assembly line because all stripes and larger decals are applied OFF-SITE after the car is built. ADDS about a week to your delivery.

How do I know ?? Both my 2011 MCA (side stripes and blacked out trunk decal between the taillights) and my 2016 with O-T-T stripes went off site for about a week before coming back to the plant for final inspection and release for shipment.

Doug
I hope that means I may have a chance for a dealer to let me order a Mach 1 stripe free!

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
You can now get the mach 1 style hood decal aftermarket in any color with no color in between, just whatever your body color is will show up between the lines instead of red/orange/white etc. But would need to add a Mach 1 logo on it.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You can now get the mach 1 style hood decal aftermarket in any color with no color in between, just whatever your body color is will show up between the lines instead of red/orange/white etc. But would need to add a Mach 1 logo on it.
Where can you get it? Can you post some pix?

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
The car looks so much better with the side stripes and hood decals imo. Without it, it's sort of drowned in the one same colour. Regular cars get the fast stripes for those nice contrasts but these take it to a whole another level. Also ordered Velocity Blue and I'm so glad it looks this way cause I wasn't really sure whether to go with or w/o fast stripes on the regular GT, Mach 1 solved it for me.
I'm in the queue for the VB Mach 1. No HP though... Where are you in the queue? Allegedly, I am expected to see my Mach 1 at the dealers on 4/28 (I hope...).

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
My build date got shifted from 5th March to 5th April so I hope it sticks. And it should arrive to Europe sometime in June, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase