Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
has anyone taken actually good pics of the twister orange from this video? I need some wallpapers!

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting to see the exhaust tips are mounted to the mufflers and the underside of the rear valance is open, not like the 350 with the tips mounted into the lower valance and a pain tip slightly extending out from the muffler.
On the underside, the exhaust tip curvature and exits looks almost identical to a 2018+ active exhaust minus the tip covers. so maybe those tip covers can fit a 2018+ factory active exhaust??? I am doubtful but would be nice.

ZAMIRZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Does anyone have photos of the silver car that's sitting on the rack at NAIAS? It apparently DOES NOT have the carbon fiber track pack. There's one lousy photo on jalopnik and the alloys look like they're Ford GT inspired.

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Does anyone have photos of the silver car that's sitting on the rack at NAIAS? It apparently DOES NOT have the carbon fiber track pack. There's one lousy photo on jalopnik and the alloys look like they're Ford GT inspired.

I’ve been hoping to see these posted as well, hopefully someone will come through for us!

Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
I can't believe more have not commented on how Ford deleted the manual handbrake and went with EPB....... slowly they are taking the driver controls away. First the 6-speed is gone, now the handbrake, WTF!!
At least they still have the oil dipstick, the last I saw. BMW got rid of that at least 8 years ago.

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Button for electric E-brake
I think he meant the toggle switch with “binoculars” on it, which is the control for active exhaust.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Base Model: Yeah, if I'm honest with myself this may be the only version I can POSSIBLY afford.
Would be nice to see more pics of it. There were maybe 2 additional photos in the official press photos showing the base silver car with the track pack spoiler from the GT350.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ZAMIRZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Initially, allocations for base cars will probably be very light since they'll want to push fully loaded track pack cars out at top dollar. But once things settle down, we'll probably see more of them, maybe some time next year.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Initially, allocations for base cars will probably be very light since they'll want to push fully loaded track pack cars out at top dollar. But once things settle down, we'll probably see more of them, maybe some time next year.
Yes, the deallers will check every box twice when they order these beasts. Not going to see many base models unless they are ordered by customers, just like the GT350, that's how I got mine.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Rich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, Suzuki C50, former 67 Mustang owner
Too bad there is no convertible :headbang::headbang::headbang:
A convertible probably couldn't handle the torsion and horse power. It would require way too much addition body bracing.
Sponsored