Sponsored

M6G GIVEAWAY CONTEST: BMR Suspension CB006 Front Chassis Brace!

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
BMR CB006 Mustang6G Giveaway Contest.jpg

We are happy to bring you another Mustang6G Giveaway Contest thanks to the generous team at BMR Suspension!

We know the overwhelming demand for this product will cause limited supplies so BMR Suspension and Mustang6G have teamed up for our latest Giveaway Contest! BMR will set aside the VERY first production piece CB006 in bare non-coated, ready to be given to the winner in their choice of color!

PRIZE:

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Benefits:

• Strengthens key areas of the front suspension including the control arm pick-up points.
  • Adds extra rigidity to the mounts and nearly eliminates all deflection normally seen when fore, after, and lateral loads are applied to the chassis.
  • Provides solid lateral support to the rear section of the K-member.
  • Significant increase in front chassis rigidity which results in increased steering response and overall positive feel in performance handling situations.
Product Features:

• Connects the back side of the front lower control arm mounts to the lower legs of the K-member.
  • Constructed from a mix of rectangular steel tubing, DOM steel tubing, and formed steel plate.
  • CNC-machined billet aluminum inserts are supplied to keep the K-member from collapsing when the brace is bolted down.
  • Plenty of clearance for factory or aftermarket headers and exhaust systems.
  • Quick installation.

CONTEST RULES:

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their S550 Mustang and is NOT intended for resale. You must therefore be a current S550 Mustang owner.
  • If you have already ordered or plan to order the CB006 - No worries, you can still enter and win. BMR will simply not charge you for your order if you win this giveaway contest.
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on April 8, 2016 at 11:59pm ET.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Post a picture of your S550 Mustang to enter.
  • If your S550 Mustang has BMR parts installed, TELL US WHICH ones you have and why you love them.
  • If your S550 Mustang is NOT yet BMR-equipped, TELL US WHY you want the CB006 front chassis brace.
  • Only one post per user is allowed. Entering multiple times (with the same account or creating new ones) will automatically disqualify you.
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random generator) one number from the total number of posts in this thread. The member who made that post will be the winner!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**
Sponsored

Hoblick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

BMR parts installed:
BK048
BK049
BK055
DSL017
FC003
TR005 (on order)
Viking Shocks (they do sell them lol)

why i love them? because they flat out work. the suspension parts have transformed the car, i can get the power to the ground now. Aside from that, the guys at BMR put their own products to the test, and can give us consumers real world feedback. Anytime i have called in to ask questions, the Kelly and the guys there are awesome to deal with, i get any answers i was looking for and more. They helped me out a ton with setting the car up, and gave me insight from their personal setups, even a little BS session about our cars was had. Anyone asking about suspension parts i refer them to BMR first.

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
Only currently have BMR jacking rails and rear sway bar. I love the jacking rails because they make it so much easier to lift the car for regular maintenance and installing mods. The rear sway bar is also a very nice piece and I like the adjustability and the price can't be beat. I would like to have the K member brace to stiffen up the front end. I really like how it attaches to the rear of the control arm locations.
image.jpg

lightnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT
Thanks for the chance.
No bmr parts.
Have to start somewhere.

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard

Pretty much running the full BMR line:

CJR001 - Chassis Jacking Rail 15
FC003 -*Camber Bolts, Front, 2.5 Degrees Offset
ELK012 - End Link Kit For Sway Bars, Set Of 4
SB043 -*Sway Bar Kit With Bushings, Front (SB044), Rear (SB045)
SP080 - Lowering Springs, Set Of 4, Performance
TCA045 - Vertical Link, Rear Lower Control Arms, Spherical
CB005 -*Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit
TR005 Toe Rods, Rear, Double Adjustable, Rod Ends
BK055 - Bearing Kit, Lower Control Arm, Rear

I was impressed with the quality of all the parts. It wasn't surprising that the car stays flat in the corners and under braking. The amazing change was how much quicker the torque from the engine hits the ground.

Sponsored

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP

Currently waiting for my SP080 springs to arrive! Super excited for them! Great pricing, great reviews, and great looks to your parts! I want this for the extra rigidity to improve my non pp GT!

HTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Ecoboost PP
No BMR parts yet, but need to start doing more suspension mods!

gknPo5P.jpg

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
Don't have any BMR parts yet but I've really been wanting to add some of their parts to my car.

Currently have the G Trac Brace on my car but I am concerned with clearance issues when I add lowering springs since it hangs fairly low off my car. This will give me some piece of mind and I think it will be a significant improvement based on its design.
FB_IMG_1431646605763.jpg

MEAN427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Forrest
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium, 67 Fastback 427
K brace for Reddington

I have the spherical vertical links and the IRS lockout. The cb006 is on order the morning the pre-orders opened. The back of the car is nice and tight, just wanting the front to be just as locked up! Thanks BMR for great parts that haven't broken the bank!
WP_20160226_018.jpg

Elysiaaspire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
M2EHJtB.jpg

I do not have any BMR parts in my car yet but I have heard good things.
I would love to try it out and give it an honest review.

Sponsored

BCeagle08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB PP 6MT Navi 401A.
WxsLF2T.jpg

Installed BMR Parts:

--SP080 lowering springs (performance)
--TCA045 Vertical Links
--CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout

I love the value of BMR products and the fact that I know they are designed and tested to create the appropriate balance of performance, cost and driveability. When I order a BMR product, I know that I am getting a quality manufactured piece that performs exactly to the specifications advertised.

Every time I buy a BMR product I feel I got exactly (or more than!) what I paid for.

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
If I don't win I'll definitely be buying one of these

Last edited:

TXSean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GG GT

Ordering the SP080 springs and starting suspension mods this month, this would be a perfect addition.

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
No BMR Mods yet, but I've heard nothing but great things about the product. Started to work on the suspension, would love to tighten it up more! :thumbsup:
IMG_20160322_220737.jpg

Kcode

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robb
Vehicle(s)
TY EcoBoost Prem Vert Auto PerfPkg Nav
Loving the BMR handling additions.

So far the following BMR parts are employed:

Adjustable rear toe links
Adjustable anti roll bar end links
Viking Rear Shocks
Vertical Links
Rear Anti Sway bar

I wish to replace the Steeda Front kbrace. I belive the BMR brace is a better design. Also doesn't hang low in front as current brace does. Even though my Performace Pack Eecoboost Convertible is riding on OEM springs I managed to hit rather small piece of rock on a back California Canyon road.
tail side reduced.jpg
Sponsored