Sponsored

M-9602-M 2018-19 MUSTANG FORD PERFORMANCE MAGNERIDE HANDLING PACK

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Update: Levittown Ford asked me to contact FRPP and they are sending me the missing Procal programmer.

In the meanwhile I have my springs and swaybars installed and the ride is much firmer than before. I can feel every small bump on the road even in normal mode. I am having a case of buyers remorse. Hopefully it is temporary and once I flash the car after getting the Procal, things get better.

Did any of you drive with the package (prior to flashing) and felt the same way. How much of the difference did the magnaride update make in the ride quality.
The magneride update won't improve the ride quality. Its much firmer in all modes...but thats what it supposed to be. I love it....car corners so much better now. Give it a few weeks before you pass judgement on it.
Sponsored

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
I don't think the reflash is going to help. FWIW, I installed those springs on my PP2 and the ride was too harsh for me and my roads. Much happier with the Steeda springs.

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
I unfortunately need to buy a set of a/s tires and I am looking to get a square setup. I haven't had the handling pack installed yet but of course I want to make sure they will fit when I do. Does anyone know if 275/40 will fit on the pp1 front wheels with the pack?

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Well, finally installed the package. Car is still on dealer and will pick it up tomorrow. I will post proper pics.

219e9200-404f-451f-8c12-751edfd4ad90.jpg

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Completely satisfied with the kit so far. Ride harshness in normal is similar or a bit more than in sport. Track is a bit more but not soo much. Haven't tested it in the twisties yet.

20201124_113852.jpg

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
My kit is getting installed on Monday along with BMR CB005 Cradle Lockouts. Hoping the car isn't *TOO* low with the new hardware as I already have a Roush blower under the hood.

Running 20" 305/35's in the back right now. Hoping they don't have any rubbing issues after the install.

Will post my impressions some time next week.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Haven't really had a chance to test it out much but the car feels super planted. The drop is pretty nice and I can certainly tell it sits lower. Corners smooth, feels great. They installed cradle lockouts for me as well so that may be part of it.

Taking it to the strip tomorrow.

Here is a pic from the dealership. There's about 2000hp in this photo. The Saab SUV has an LS3 and a CTS-V blower on it. The other pic is how it looks now.

IMG_0524[1].JPG

IMG_0525[1].JPG

OvalBlue26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Bullitt
Looks really good. Which wheels are you running?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Looks really good. Which wheels are you running?
20" Project 6GR 7's. Gloss black with paint matched windows. They used to be blue (I traded my blue car) but I shipped them back and they refinished them for me. Did a stellar job too.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Haven't really had a chance to test it out much but the car feels super planted. The drop is pretty nice and I can certainly tell it sits lower. Corners smooth, feels great.
Nice to hear. I have yet to fit mine. I just received the new adjustable endlinks (Whiteline) and a few other bits so I have it all and just need time. Which sway bar holes for front and back did you set?

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Nice to hear. I have yet to fit mine. I just received the new adjustable endlinks (Whiteline) and a few other bits so I have it all and just need time. Which sway bar holes for front and back did you set?
I did not do the install myself but I asked for the loosest setting because I didn’t know how stiff the car would be.

I need to lift it up and confirm if they set it that way :)

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Magneride cars can only use the 2 softest settings on the BMR front anti-roll bar. The 'stiff' setting fouls the strut. You might make it work if you used rod ends instead of ball-joints, but it gets a little tight.

I recommend the middle setting (the stiffer of the 2 settings you can actually use) on the front and the softest setting on the rear.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Fouls = interferes with, or fouls = causes some sort of failure?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Car felt fantastic on the strip tonight. Launched hard with 20” drag radials.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Magneride cars can only use the 2 softest settings on the BMR front anti-roll bar. The 'stiff' setting fouls the strut.

Why after buying the wrong one first I then went for the FP kit.
Sponsored