Sponsored

Lund website says custom tunes out of stock?

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
tunes are not out of stock, we have ngauges in stock, lund quotes usually up to 10 business days, doesn't always take that long, but they like us to underpromise and over deliver.

we were back ordered on gauges for about 5 days as the mfg was delayed in getting us our last batch, but it's very rare for us to not have gauges.

no backorders right now

i think lund was out of gauges themselves as well, not sure if they have any or not.

as far as why to order from a dealer like us. you get same pricing, but added benefit of lunds great tuning ,and our great customer service,

plus the ability to answer questions and trouble shoot in real time.

i will usually take calls from 8 to 10 seven days a week, so if you need help with something on a saturday, and need help, were here to help.

:)

were lunds largest dealer and that is the primary reason why
I ordered SP headers thru you but I ordered the tune thru someone else. You guys are great. Most of the vendors on here are great too. I'm just a bit bummed out that it would take this long to get my tune. The place I ordered it from, they're great too. They've been following up with me and checking with Lund to see where the tunes is and when I should get it. It just seems like there is something going on if it takes 3 weeks to get a tune out. Every other company that I bought tunes from sent them to me within a couple days. But 3 weeks...I'm losing my mind over here.
Sponsored

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Should have gone with another tuner like Livernois, palm beach dyno would already have your tune etc lol :cheers:

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I played the Lund game on my old mustang. Won't do it again.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
you coming from a subaru as i did should know better than to ask. i would rather be able to see whats going on in with my motor. last i heard someone posted about livernois getting a revision..here i went and found it

I see what your saying. 40,000 miles later no issues.

so, version 10, seems like they are making improvements on their tunes also
Correct sir.

Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I played the Lund game on my old mustang. Won't do it again.
:headbang: wow. First non lund fan boy on the forum beside me. Thanks for coming out :cheers:

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I ordered mine 12 business days ago and I still don't have it. I thought I would have gotten the tune before having my headers installed...which I planned to do tomorrow BTW. But now if I do the headers, I won't even be able to use the tune which means I'll have to get a revision and wait even more. I gotta say it is a bit disappointing. And if I knew beforehand it would take this long, I would have just gone a different route like Livernois or something. Can someone shed some insight into why it takes this long to get tunes out? I mean, if you do these on a regular basis and have tons of customers and lots of experiences, then shouldn't he have some generic base tunes ready to send out and then just datalog and revise them for each specific customer? Or is he writing them from scratch for each person or something? A little info into why this takes soo long might help ease frustrations.
The tune will work fine with the headers. No revision should be needed in most cases.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Have you had you car at the track 4V Mayhem? Last year with headers and stock catback, stock intake manifold, INJEN intake I ran 11.71 at 119 (FF tune from Lund). I currently have GT350 MANI-TB-INTAKE with complete stock exhaust, FF Lund tune and run 12.2 at 115. :frusty:
Hmm.. funny.. I have Base Auto 3.15 car with Lund Racing tune, e85, long tubes with cats, gt350IM, OEM TB, PMAS cai, 1050x injectors, BMR suspension stuff, and converter running 11.2 @ 121.5. Lund tune is rocking for sure on my car. :hail:

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Should have gone with another tuner like Livernois, palm beach dyno would already have your tune etc lol :cheers:
Why? Lund has the fastest NA cars out there right now.... results are showing

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
The tune will work fine with the headers. No revision should be needed in most cases.
Someone else told me that but I'm a bit paranoid to run it like that. Plus I'll be going catless and I def do not want any CELs.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
:headbang: wow. First non lund fan boy on the forum beside me. Thanks for coming out :cheers:
They have so many fans. Because their tunes have worked for so many people.:shrug:

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I ordered mine 12 business days ago and I still don't have it. I thought I would have gotten the tune before having my headers installed...which I planned to do tomorrow BTW. But now if I do the headers, I won't even be able to use the tune which means I'll have to get a revision and wait even more. I gotta say it is a bit disappointing. And if I knew beforehand it would take this long, I would have just gone a different route like Livernois or something. Can someone shed some insight into why it takes this long to get tunes out? I mean, if you do these on a regular basis and have tons of customers and lots of experiences, then shouldn't he have some generic base tunes ready to send out and then just datalog and revise them for each specific customer? Or is he writing them from scratch for each person or something? A little info into why this takes soo long might help ease frustrations.
You shouldn't need a revision for headers. Lund said I was good to go with the current tune when I added headers.

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
You shouldn't need a revision for headers. Lund said I was good to go with the current tune when I added headers.
I second this, Lund said no update tune needed. I'm running catless Headers as well. No warning lights or codes.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
How can you not need an adjustment for headers? Doesn't make much sense to me.
Sponsored