RUBY RED 550

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
OP let’s see that vid ,enjoying my 18 also .
I love my 18 man. So much it’s such a different car then the previous cars , mustangs have come so far , also I think the new 18 engine is good for atleast 850 HP. I heard guys going 900+ and never cracked open the engine at all .
Sponsored

Sponsored

Tomlouns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I would listen to Lund... they know what they are doing and will keep things safe for you... unless you are a only going to track a car and/or have extra money to burn, why push it... I would rather have less HP and a safer build than more and blow it up... also keep in mind it is more than engine... once you get the HP up other stuff starts to fail too. So it really comes down to what are your goals... how much money do you have, want or are prepared to spend.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RUBY RED 550

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
I would listen to Lund... they know what they are doing and will keep things safe for you... unless you are a only going to track a car and/or have extra money to burn, why push it... I would rather have less HP and a safer build than more and blow it up... also keep in mind it is more than engine... once you get the HP up other stuff starts to fail too. So it really comes down to what are your goals... how much money do you have, want or are prepared to spend.
One side ( the angel says ya be safe and have fun with 750 wheel HP) and the. The other side ( the devil says get more mods and more horse power and when you race gap them so hard to make them sell there ride)

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Cody Batten at Batten Motorsports 2015 GT stock motor with OPG turbo setup on race gas. 1037 wheel and she's not just a dyno queen.

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Man I got a update for my forum buddy’s , and the big tip of the hat to lund, my car put down 6.6 at 106 at the 1/8 mile tonight and man did I break a lot of hearts ♥ tonight my big race was a d1x procharged 2012 srt charger on a full drag pack with a built tranny and a big gear on Nos , ( he did not run n20 this race ) he is sapposed to be the fastest street car in my area , and man I embarrassed his ass I gapped him 8 cars or more , for the win #respect for Jon Lund and his crew , and I am just getting started , Hahahah. Video is coming
You ever race it in a 1/4? When you sent logs happen to know your MAF lbs/min?

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
6.6 in the 1/8th is like a 10.4 quarter! That’s moving!!

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
1. You may think opg is blown out of proportion.... until yours breaks. Cheap insurance snd why go half ass?
2. I am sure the 18 might be a c hair faster but its ugly af. I have had many chances to buy a 18 at cost and choose to keep my 16 bc i like the look better.
If by a "c hair faster" you mean 5-8 mph and a full second in the quarter mile in bone stock form, then yeah... definitely only a c hair faster.

Your post wins dumbest post of the year award... congrats!
Sponsored