Sponsored

Lund Racing Custom tunes, nGauge's and Power Packs ON SALE!!

Rob_Stylez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW 5.0
Do you need to buy something additional to be able to mount the nguage in the AC vent - any difference on a PP vs a non-PP? Not a fan of the windshield mount - thanks!
Sponsored

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
There's no bait and switch here. If you don't like how we run our sales then don't buy from us. Trust me. We'd be much happier not having a customer who behaves like you do.

NO TUNE FOR YOU!!! BTW. You complain way too much.

that's a really awful way to handle customer service in a public manner when your own employees all give different answers and none of you are on the same page. i can say that personally now that I've spoken with 3 different people and ALL THREE gave different answers. it's okay, i figured it out myself and for my group(at least 5 of them are buying ngauges today so we needed clarification)

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
that's a really awful way to handle customer service in a public manner when your own employees all give different answers and none of you are on the same page.
Thanks for the business advice. There was some confusion with the pricing for some of the tune files. We've spoken to Lund Racing and it's all cleared up. The pricing on the site is all correct now.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Rob_Stylez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW 5.0
There's no bait and switch here. If you don't like how we run our sales then don't buy from us. Trust me. We'd be much happier not having a customer who behaves like you do.

NO TUNE FOR YOU!!! BTW. You complain way too much.
So can you explain?

I could have sworn that the tunes themselves were already $100 yesterday and couple of months ago. I see now that the tunes show that they are $200 and with the sale now their $100 :confused:

Am I confused or did somehow the tunes go up then down today with the promo?

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
welp, nevermind guys. lethal caught on that lund was giving away the flexfuel tune for free and wasn't happy with that.

they raised the price from adding on the tune to $100, it was $50 about an hour ago. hopefully you guys all were able to checkout for $454 during the 1-2 hours it was available.

Sponsored

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks for the business advice. There was some confusion with the pricing for some of the tune files. We've spoken to Lund Racing and it's all cleared up. The pricing on the site is all correct now.

If you have any other questions please let us know.
Ok so my question is if you purchase the regular $100 tune does it come with the free ff tune?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So can you explain?

I could have sworn that the tunes themselves were already $100 yesterday and couple of months ago. I see now that the tunes show that they are $200 and with the sale now their $100 :confused:

Am I confused or did somehow the tunes go up then down today with the promo?
Tunes have always been $200 by themselves for bolt-on cars. Today they are half priced at $100

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
welp, nevermind guys. lethal caught on that lund was giving away the flexfuel tune for free and wasn't happy with that.

they raised the price from adding on the tune to $100, it was $50 about an hour ago. hopefully you guys all were able to checkout for $454 during the 1-2 hours it was available.
Yeah.. Pissed I ordered last night and not this morning lol.

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
Tunes have always been $200 by themselves for bolt-on cars. Today they are half priced at $100

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
Jared, the NA Tunes for nGauge have always been $100 right?

Sponsored

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
To my knowledge 50% off $200 is a $100 tune. So you buy the nGauge and get 10% off and then 50% off a tune...seems some people got 75% off a tune lol

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
To my knowledge 50% off $200 is a $100 tune. So you buy the nGauge and get 10% off and then 50% off a tune...seems some people got 75% off a tune lol
I think what the confusion is is that the nGauge combo has always been 50% off Tunes way before today. So what was thought that today was going to be 10% off nGauge AND an additional 50% off Lund Tunes.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tried reading through everything else to post at once, so I will address the below post and then if anyone has any questions please give me a call.

We were always aware of Lund giving free updates on his side until Christmas, but as I told you on the phone it was through them directly. I also believe I told you to just purchase the standard custom tune and deal with Lund to get the free update.

The pricing for the tune file was correct starting at midnight, when it was $100.00. This morning it was incorrectly changed, and changed back to the correct price of $100.00.

After we spoke, I reached out to Lund because things were getting mixed up.

IF customers were incorrectly charged, I will be personally going through each order and making sure it's correct. If you purchased at the time when pricing was incorrectly changed and you didn't pay enough, then that's on us, Merry Christmas.

None of this is bait and switch, and we are not purposely trying to screw anyone. There are a lot of moving parts during 12 Days, and we do our best to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible. We make mistakes, and we also try to fix them as fairly as possible. If anyone has an issue with any of this, and believe you were charged the incorrect price, feel free to call me directly at 561-753-8105 ext 400.

Sincerely,
Matt

Last edited:

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks for the clarification on everything Matt
Merry Christmas!

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
I tried reading through everything else to post at once, so I will address the below post and then if anyone has any questions please give me a call.

We were always aware of Lund giving free updates on his side until Christmas, but as I told you on the phone it was through them directly. I also believe I told you to just purchase the standard custom tune and deal with Lund to get the free update.

The pricing for the tune file was correct starting at midnight, when it was $100.00. This morning it was incorrectly changed, and changed back to the correct price of $100.00.

After we spoke, I reached out to Lund because things were getting mixed up. All new tunes we send over now for 15+ cars are getting the Flex Fuel tune whether they ask for it or not. This is also the reason why Lund is offering free updates on his end.

IF customers were incorrectly charged, I will be personally going through each order and making sure it's correct. If you purchased at the time when pricing was incorrectly changed and you didn't pay enough, then that's on us, Merry Christmas.

None of this is bait and switch, and we are not purposely trying to screw anyone. There are a lot of moving parts during 12 Days, and we do our best to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible. We make mistakes, and we also try to fix them as fairly as possible. If anyone has an issue with any of this, and believe you were charged the incorrect price, feel free to call me directly at 561-753-8105 ext 400.

Sincerely,
Matt
Matt, thank you for clearing some things up. When you say all new tunes 15+, does that mean even though I ordered a NA pump gas tune, I'm getting a FF tune anyway?
Sponsored