Sponsored

Lund and Sai Li fuel system..

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I’m actually thinking to buy the Sai Li fuel system for E85 in a couple of months. Does Lund tune the Sai Li now and how hard to install this fuel system?
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I never heard anything about lund not willing to tune a Sai li fuel system..

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I've had the Sai Li fuel system and Lund tune for over three years now. Got me to 900+whp no issue.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
$650 basic cookie cutter tune. Another $150 if you add an intake manifold. Another $250 for cams. That is 100% ridiculas. Cuh.

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
$650 basic cookie cutter tune. Another $150 if you add an intake manifold. Another $250 for cams. That is 100% ridiculas. Cuh.
How is it a "cookie cutter tune" if you get unlimited revisions?

What is your better recommendation?

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
How is it a "cookie cutter tune" if you get unlimited revisions?
Lund gives unlimited revisions ? Bama you get tunes for life 🤣 Cookie cutter is peeps get the exact same tune as everybody else. If ur spending 600-1000 for a email tune is dyno session money not ' copy paste here you go, copy paste here you go, copy paste here you go '. As for recommendation use whoever you want.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Lund gives unlimited revisions ? Bama you get tunes for life 🤣 Cookie cutter is peeps get the exact same tune as everybody else. If ur spending 600-1000 for a email tune is dyno session money not ' copy paste here you go, copy paste here you go, copy paste here you go '. As for recommendation use whoever you want.
The tunes are made by inputting known data for your particular combination and then data logged to insure data is correct and adjusting as needed. It’s not exactly cookie cut. Any tuner you go to will use this same method of loading known data for your combination then data logging and adjusting as needed. It’s the same method for tuning yourself. Now some tuners will tune all of the rpm band and some will tune WOT only. But it is still done the same way. If it doesn’t work for you then you can order the software and do it yourself.

Did you really compare Lund to bama. Bama will not tune any aftermarket forced induction by the way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I never heard anything about lund not willing to tune a Sai li fuel system..
I read it somewhere here when I was doing a Sai Li fuel installation before posting the thread.

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I was actually thinking to do a couple of cosmetic, but I think E-85 is cooler and safer to use in our car.

Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I was actually thinking to do a couple of cosmetic, but I think E-85 is cooler and safer to use in our car.
Not exactly. It has benefits but it has drawbacks also. It is harder on your engine when mixed with your oil so change your oil more often

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
And who exactly do you think writes you an entire new tune when you tune with them? Are you really comparing Lund and Bama?

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
Not exactly. It has benefits but it has drawbacks also. It is harder on your engine when mixed with your oil so change your oil more often
When E85 is mixed with your oil?? What the F are u talking about?🤣 Do you know how an engine works?

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
When E85 is mixed with your oil?? What the F are u talking about?🤣 Do you know how an engine works?
Yes, E85 affects oil quality. Typically guys on pump gas don’t catch much on their catch cans, maybe small amounts of oil. E85 guys seem to catch decent amounts of oily/water mix with an E85 scent.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Yes I understand exactly how a internal combustion engine works. Maybe you shoud. All engines end up with combustion gasses in the crank case contaminating the oil
Sponsored

Last edited: