• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alabama LR399 Race Red 2020 Shelby GT350R

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Or… am I just appeasing my wife. If it sells, she’s happy, if it doesn’t sell I’m happy. It’s a magnificent last year 1 of 3 car and that’s a pure and simple fact. If someone else realizes that, great.
no reasoning needed as she is a beautiful Car, ignore the peanut section…

1694878120108.jpeg

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Or… am I just appeasing my wife. If it sells, she’s happy, if it doesn’t sell I’m happy. It’s a magnificent last year 1 of 3 car and that’s a pure and simple fact. If someone else realizes that, great.
1 of X or not, it's got nearly 4k miles on it so it's not like it's an investment grade collector car where 1 of X really matters or anything. It's a driver and IMO not having the Technology Package and some other desired options is what's hurting it at your price point anyway.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Please. Don't sell this car.

Being an old guy with a wife and on Mustang #5 I can tell you: it is SO much harder to get the next one in the garage.

Bump that price up to $188K and keep telling her you are trying to sell.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
One trend I've noticed is - if someone missed the boat on one of these and now desires to obtain one - they would like to buy from the original owner. I know it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference but it does - there are no lost stories or wondering why the first guy sold and now why the second or 5th guy is selling. I'm surprised by some of the prices that shows like Diamond are pulling in.

I'd sit on it for another month or so and see what happens. This UAW thing could cause another increase in used prices....even if it gets resolved (it will, IMO) - could really change the plans of auto makers for future offerings. I have a solid price on my R for sale..and I suspect that it's going to hit it eventuially. $5-10k one way or another isn't likely to force someone to pick a color they don't like or to care about 1000 miles vs 4000 miles on a well cared for car.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
The 1 of 3 is merely a factoid. As is the fact it’s last year car that does make it reasonably collectible to the right person. People who need a technology package (which equals additional unneeded weight & if you needNavi it is better with CarPlay) and a carbon fiber dash (pretty factor) need a non-R car. Just my opinion.
I do like the BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) cross-traffic alert my 500 has. And let's be honest, the Cobra Puddle Lamps are friggin cool. There's a reason why your R is 1 of only X. Most people don't want bare bones. How else do you explain why you still have it? If it had a Tech Pkg and a black roof it'd be gone.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The reality is on this site most 350’s and 500’s aren’t sold here. Is what it is. I haven’t done a major search but I don’t think the op is advertising it real hard.

I do like the BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) cross-traffic alert my 500 has. And let's be honest, the Cobra Puddle Lamps are friggin cool. There's a reason why your R is 1 of only X. Most people don't want bare bones. How else do you explain why you still have it? If it had a Tech Pkg and a black roof it'd be gone.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
So about 1500 laps of Barber ? 😄😄