Lowest price on a new Mustang GT

5.0Kal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kal
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 Challenger 392 Scat Pack
Hey guys, my apologies if this has been asked before but my older Mustang GT got totaled a month ago and I'm in the market for a brand new 2018-2019 base Mustang GT. I live in Bergen County, NJ and wanted to know the best way forward in getting the absolute lowest price. Whats the highest I should be paying pre-tax? Thanks!
Sponsored

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
I have seen discounts as much as 6 to 7k before incentives. Id suggests pulling up autotrader or car gurus, put in what you're looking for and how far you are willing to travel to get it and see whats out there. The dealer i ordered through has a few impressive deals still available but it would be a drive for you. Richmondfordwest.com to check it out.

OP
OP

5.0Kal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kal
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 Challenger 392 Scat Pack
I have seen discounts as much as 6 to 7k before incentives. Id suggests pulling up autotrader or car gurus, put in what you're looking for and how far you are willing to travel to get it and see whats out there. The dealer i ordered through has a few impressive deals still available but it would be a drive for you. Richmondfordwest.com to check it out.
Richmond Ford does have some of the best deals I found and I don't mind a drive. Thanks for the help!

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Check out Maplecrest Ford in Mendham NJ they are very aggressive on pricing and I got a great deal on my 17 Roush Mustang.