Sponsored

Lowering Springs!

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Car should be here in about a month...getting some parts lined up before hand. I'd like to see some side shots of different springs on level ground. Want to see what springs I'll be buying and I don't want to slam it, just drop an inch or maybe 1.5 inches. Want to keep a good ride.
Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
OP
OP

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kelly, I like the stance on the BMR springs. How low is the front and rear drop? CJ's look similar, maybe a bit lower...it's hard to say.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I have the Steeda Progressive springs installed. Right quality is amazing as is the handling improvements. Front is dropped about 1.125-1.25 and rear is a 1" drop.

Here is a pic up on Steeda's alignment rack.
image.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All 3 of these cars look good. I have Steeda sport springs on my '05.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
All 3 of these cars look good. I have Steeda sport springs on my '05.
Sweet, then you're familiar with our quality standards! Todd's progressives (thanks for posting!) lower the car 1.125" up front and 1" out back which we think gives the car an awesome stance and really compliments the handling performance. We've sold literally hundreds upon hundreds of these springs, check out some of our first-hand customer reviews so you can get a feel if these springs are right for you. I'll tell you this, they are literally flying off the shelves and everyone has been super happy with them.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sweet, then you're familiar with our quality standards! Todd's progressives (thanks for posting!) lower the car 1.125" up front and 1" out back which we think gives the car an awesome stance and really compliments the handling performance. We've sold literally hundreds upon hundreds of these springs, check out some of our first-hand customer reviews so you can get a feel if these springs are right for you. I'll tell you this, they are literally flying off the shelves and everyone has been super happy with them.
I will agree with what David wrote. These are the first ever progressive springs I have ever installed on any Mustang or performance car I have owned in 27 years.

I have been beyond thrilled. Actually, going in, I had in my mind how they would feel driving and they have exceeded my expectations but A LOT! I had the linears on order and David let me know the progressives were ready. He and I chatted a few times, he gave me all the detailed info I needed and I have not looked back. For a DD car that might see one track day event a year, couple with the other Steeda components they installed, the handling has been completely transformed from the stock PP setup.

Sponsored

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Steeda linear springs, amazing handling:

OP
OP

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I guess there are 2 types of Steeda springs available? Linear and progressive? What is the difference in ride, handling, cornering, etc between the two?

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Steeda Linear Sport Springs

Dennis.P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)