black22gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trigger
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Haha yes, that’s a bit before my time (I’m an 80’s baby) but I have no doubt I heard this song a few times in my dad’s Thunderbird growing up 😎

I don’t know how this car will impact my future dating prospects for better or worse, but I have a feeling I’ll need to make sure fellas are more interested in ME and not HER lol 🤣
That one's simple, just find a fella who already owns one.... lol 😁

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Nice writeup ! Just a thought, I used 1/3 bottle of ceratec just as a preventative (maybe). 4000 miles and one oil change and still quiet. It s not my original idea, others here also use the 1/3 bottle method. Happy Motoring.
Never thought of using a partial bottle. According to Liquimoly a bottle treats 5 quarts. I am only using 1 bottle in my Mustang which is technically a 1/2 dose. I used 2 bottles in my F150 the first time at I believe 50k miles when it was really having the tick and it made it silent immediately. Then I went to 1 bottle per oil change on it and it stayed quiet the rest of my time with it til I traded for the Stang at 100k miles.

OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
That one's simple, just find a fella who already owns one.... lol 😁
Oh no….you’ve figured out my master plan!! 🤣 I had that exact same thought and won’t lie that the idea of cruising in a pair of Mustangs with an S.O. would be amazing.

I also realized this would be the only way to ever convince me to do a couples’ photo shoot because I mean come on……including the ponies would be an absolute must (a girl can dream haha)! 😎

black22gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trigger
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Oh no….you’ve figured out my master plan!! 🤣 I had that exact same thought and won’t lie that the idea of cruising in a pair of Mustangs with an S.O. would be amazing.

I also realized this would be the only way to ever convince me to do a couples’ photo shoot because I mean come on……including the ponies would be an absolute must (a girl can dream haha)! 😎
The only issue would be, who gets to drive? lol I suppose I wouldn't mind riding shotgun in a SO's mustang, so probably not really an issue. I just know I volunteer to drive every chance i get, and i already drive alot as it is, as i just love cruising in the stang! Any reason is a good reason!

I mean of course! You'd have to include the stangs, it's just not right otherwise... lol

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun210 wagon, 92 240SX, 08 Evo, 20 Mustang GT
Haha yes, that’s a bit before my time (I’m an 80’s baby) but I have no doubt I heard this song a few times in my dad’s Thunderbird growing up 😎

I don’t know how this car will impact my future dating prospects for better or worse, but I have a feeling I’ll need to make sure fellas are more interested in ME and not HER lol 🤣
I'm a '76 model, and I've got lots of music that old on CDs, for when I'm in the mood. 😁

I can relate to wanting to be sure someone doesn't like you for your car.
When I got my first shiny, red 2-door I wasn't quick to tell anyone about it. I was much quicker to tell girls about doing autocross in my 4-cylinder wagon.

More recently I liked a lady at a dealer parts department who was not only hot, but owned a Supra Turbo. I was interested in her, first and foremost, the Supra was a bonus. 😇
...But it sounded like lots of guys saw it the other way around. She said they kept asking to drive her car, even after she put pink rims to specifically to discourage them. 😕

I was disappointed she never drove the car to work. I would have liked to see it.
(And see more of her)

Last edited:

51 - American Racing Headers - 1