Lots of New Bullitt's on Lot's

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Just checked and I see a lot of Bullitt's are on local dealer lots, where there were basically none before Christmas. These must be the second allocation's, all in the 3,200+ VIN No. range up to #3809. I also see they are all at MSRP and qualify for a $2,500 delivery allowances......
Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I have toyed with the idea of purchasing a Bullitt now that there are several a few thousand off sticker. Some still way over sticker, but there are thousands out there on lots as you say. I have a feeling that unless something really amazing happens, the dealers will find that the people that want a DHG Mustang are less than anticipated.
I had a 2009 Bullitt and bought it used for less than a similarly equipped 2009 GT premium with similar equipment. But, we shall see.
The 2019 Bullitt is really a beauty, though.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Now is the time to buy. Come spring some of these dealers might try to get cocky again. With GT500 not coming till the fall, they need something to price gouge until then.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Now is the time to buy. Come spring some of these dealers might try to get cocky again. With GT500 not coming till the fall, they need something to price gouge until then.
They still are. Dealers around me still want a 5k markup. Meanwhile I can get a GT350 under sticker.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
They still are. Dealers around me still want a 5k markup. Meanwhile I can get a GT350 under sticker.
Have you called them to confirm that they're firm on the markup? I've seen some dealers left everything the same from the summer or fall price-wise, but they're willing to get rid of the mark-up now if you push back. Otherwise, just buy out of state and have it shipped or road trip it if conditions allow.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Have you called them to confirm that they're firm on the markup? I've seen some dealers left everything the same from the summer or fall price-wise, but they're willing to get rid of the mark-up now if you push back. Otherwise, just buy out of state and have it shipped or road trip it if conditions allow.
Yeah it was a conversation with the dealership owner in once case. Even when I said I could come by tomorrow with a check for MSRP they didn't budge.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Exactly. The one regret I have with buying my Bullitt is I never gave anyone the chance to make me an offer in person. The first one I did this with eventually came down to $1k below sticker.

Last edited:

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I’m at Chapman Ford in Scottsdale and they have a black Bullitt. $5k market adjustment plus their BS Add-ons are pushing it close to $59k plus taxes and whatnot.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I’m at Chapman Ford in Scottsdale and they have a black Bullitt. $5k market adjustment plus their BS Add-ons are pushing it close to $59k plus taxes and whatnot.
Any brand that begins with "Chapman" in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area is subject to ridiculous fees and snotty customer service; I have personal unhappy experiences with their BMW and Mazda dealerships.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Any brand that begins with "Chapman" in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area is subject to ridiculous fees and snotty customer service; I have personal unhappy experiences with their BMW and Mazda dealerships.
That's nearly the same on the East coast also. They have 2 or 3 dealers here and between them one will have a car at MSRP, the other a 5K markup the other a 10k markup. Not sure if it is the SAME Chapman though.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The "catch" is at the bottom. Add $995 freight and a $599 processing fee. This type of pricing is standard for the Northern Virginia area. Koons' dealers are high volume, so they like to move cars. I was recently at their Sterling location and they have 5-6 Bullitts sitting on the lot and are willing to let them go for $3-5k below sticker. At this point the hype is pretty much over, all the die hard fans have coughed up the ADM and MSRP prices, so there aren't many people left to make money off of. Wait until December and you'll be able to find Bullitts collecting dust on the lots with dealers willing to get rid of them at $7-8k+ below sticker. That's probably a fair price for the car all things considered.

* We make every effort to provide accurate information, but please verify options and price before purchasing. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. All prices are special internet prices only. All financing is subject to approved credit. All prices exclude freight, except Toyota, Kia, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz. All prices exclude tax, tags, and processing fee of $699 in Virginia, $300 in Maryland, and $599 in Delaware. WOW prices include all applicable rebates and incentives. Additional rebates and incentives, such as Military or College Graduate programs, may apply to those who qualify. WOW pricing may not be compatible with special factory financing. WOW prices are valid based on manufacturer incentive program time periods, which vary by make. See dealer for details.
Sponsored