Sponsored

Lots-o-Bullitts For Sale

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I agree. Still a crapload for sale. A local dealer still has FOUR, and until recently, they still had them at $10K over MSRP. Geez. I'm going to finally drive one tomorrow, to see if it's the car for me, but I'm 99% sure they're not going to be anywhere close to the low prices on the north. And 100% sure they wouldn't match them, which will result in a no-sale. Ha ha. But if I give it the nod (which I fully expect :D), I can proceed blindly, since I'm buying new.

By the way, I prefer a GT with all options (except Recaro too), but surprisingly, Bullitts are cheaper, so considering those instead. I'd buy a blank rear panel, to get rid of that cheesy fake gas cap. Don't like the steering wheel cap, but too expensive to replace, so I'd keep it as is.

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
This is one of the reasons I dealt mine. Its disappointing that what was supposed to be a special car, has been overproduced and selling cheaper than a GT. Should have had a limited production run... Id have been extremely angry if I paid 10k over list like so many did. As it is I lost the same as I would have on a GT. At least I got to enjoy it for a year when it was still rare and relevant.

Sponsored

SideShowB0b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K4342
Vehicle Showcase
i am going to grab a black 2019 Bullitt later this summer. there’s 6 or so of them on the lots in my area, many more highland greens. watching to see if they begin to move as cv19 subsides.
i had a ‘68 notchback small block with over 350hp in my teens and 20’s (yes, it was black), then grown-up life happened. Can’t wait to get back. clearing a spot in the garage... :thumbsup:

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
That's why I jumped on a new black Bullitt ... there'll never be an opportunity to get one at a huge discount again, in all likelihood.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
Might not just be Bullitts. Rental cars parking. A car glut is happening
E8049B14-5B50-4644-BBC8-1CC970CE0478.png
5625461A-D000-4732-91FB-6AEA83A3FA48.jpeg
0BEF2947-1713-4080-8ACD-39EA3001F438.jpeg
Man I hate this. Truly sickening, but damn it’s just the way it is and no way around it. I am glad that there are those who are willing to jump on a deal. I am hopeful that the economy will start to rise again.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Ford lost 4 billion in 4Q19 so yeah they are in trouble. That was boom time. They are already preparing for a bailout. The money will rain to them.
Nope, I don't believe the feds will rain any money on car manufacturers.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
The car industry employees over 2 million employees. Most car manufactures use the same manufactures. The knock on effect of one shutdown is terrible.

They bailed out the damn airlines. The airlines(bond holders) have no future and don’t actually produce anything. Starting an airline requires almost no experience. Airplanes and employees.

When talking about bailouts you also must understand they are bailing out the bond holder as well as the jobs. Since the Fed is now buying investment grade bonds as well as junk bonds(Ford now), protecting the bond market is actually more important than protecting the job market.

Government bond yields went negative last week. That is one of the biggest things to ever happen to our modern monetary system. The bond market is betting things will get worst.
No Appetit to save them again and they still have access to the bond markets to raise money like Boeing did. Italy is the bond canary to watch.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
I think you are underestimating the tsunami of money printing that is coming. Universal basic income is coming before the end of the year. The presses are just getting warm.

The EU is screwed. After the German court ruling QE unconstitutional it’s going to be a breakup soon. Target 2 is the only reason they have lasted this long. Germany thinks they are getting their money back. They will. In Lyra.
8D67BB0B-6BB6-46CE-B88D-9662DA3377FC.png

Edit. The banks are shutting off the bond spigots. I expect a loan fighting that makes 2008 look like a vacation. The fed/gov is the safety net.
Agree they will print a LOT of money, the fed will do whatever it takes to keep bond market solvent.

No dole for the USA.

EU is screwed, the Germans can't bail everyone out.

OmniStrife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt (Magneride & Elec. Pkg.)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Bullitt folks I've just bought a 2020 Bullitt (Elec. package, Magneride, no recaros - I wanted the elec cooled / heated seats) for $52,145 CAD ($10,575 discount) or $39,563.58 USD @ 0.99 rate in Vancouver BC.
The manager was very hard on signing off this price... is it really that good a deal?
Picking her up this evening! So stoked to join the club! Will post photos.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Hey Bullitt folks I've just bought a 2020 Bullitt (Elec. package, Magneride, no recaros - I wanted the elec cooled / heated seats) for $52,145 CAD ($10,575 discount) or $39,563.58 USD @ 0.99 rate in Vancouver BC.
The manager was very hard on signing off this price... is it really that good a deal?
Picking her up this evening! So stoked to join the club! Will post photos.
Wow, that is the best deal I've seen so far. Period. And the fact that it is a '20 model year is icing on the cake. Congratulations, enjoy the ride!
Sponsored