Sponsored

Lost power to gauges, hvac, drive modes, turn signals, backup camera etc. after a run at the strip.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Cut my day short and drove home. Disconnected the battery, and reset it and all works again. Any Idea what caused it? I'd like to address the problem so I don't have this issue again.
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Time for a new battery maybe? I need one with only 5K miles on my 2019 Bullitt. I think the KAM might be wreaking havoc on the battery which in turn wreaks havoc the electrical system. I haven’t experienced a loss of power to everything that you’ve mentioned, but I have lost the infotainment screen (wouldn‘t turn on at all until I shut the engine off and used the jump box again).

OP
OP
LSchicago

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Time for a new battery maybe? I need one with only 5K miles on my 2019 Bullitt. I think the KAM might be wreaking havoc on the battery which in turn wreaks havoc the electrical system. I haven’t experienced a loss of power to everything that you’ve mentioned, but I have lost the infotainment screen (wouldn‘t turn on at all until I shut the engine off and used the jump box again).
It started e ery time fine. When leaving the car and locking with the remote the radio would stay on, and parking lights. Like I never locked it.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It started e ery time fine. When leaving the car and locking with the remote the radio would stay on, and parking lights. Like I never locked it.
I forgot to mention that my lights have stayed on too and the key fob won’t work to lock the doors (have to manually press the lock button and then close the door). I will have to use my key to gain entry the next time I go to drive it.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Did you return home without getting to make some hits?
Sponsored