Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KevinJoyce.HoulihanLawrence.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT SP1
They fixed it, turns out there was a TSB on my PCM so they reprogrammed it, everything is now working fine. I hope this time it's fixed for good.
Do you had the TSB# by any chance? I am having the same problems right now.
Sponsored

RazorRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack 1
I got a 2019 Mustang GT base/pp1 that's practically brand new with just over 3000 kms on it. Yesterday I was driving when a wrench appeared on the screen. I turned the car off then on again and the wrench was gone and hasn't appeared since, but now my backup camera, my hill start assist, and my rev matching all don't work. When I turn on the car it says "hill start assist not available" and when I put it in reverse it says "backup camera not available". For the revmatching it doesn't display any error message but it doesn't work. I have tried unchecking and rechecking the revmatching option in the menu and it doesn't make a difference. I hooked up an odb2 reader and it doesn't display any error codes.

I have called the Ford dealer and scheduled an appointment in a few days, but in the meantime I was hoping someone here might have some ideas. The car is completely stock and I can't think of anything I have done that might have triggered these problems, I was just driving normally and suddenly the wrench appeared.
Im having the same exact issue right now on my PP1, Did you end up fixing the issue?

OP
OP

Jimmy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 6MT

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
The TSB is 21-2062.
Ford TSB 21-2062
Make:FordNumber:21-2062Date:3/9/2021Title:5.0L - Manual Transmission - Inoperative Reverse Camera And Inoperative Reverse Lights With Various Other SymptomsSummary:Some 2019-2020 Mustang vehicles equipped with a 5.0L engine and a MT82 manual transmission may exhibit a concern of inoperative reverse camera and inoperative reverse lights. The vehicle will also exhibit messages in the IPC warning various driver assist systems not available and/or DTCs P086A, P086B, P086C, P086D, P086E, P08AE, P08AF, P08B0, P08B2, P095A, P095B, P095C, and/or P095D stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) with or without an illuminated powertrain malfunction (wrench) indicator. DTC U0401 may also be present in the anti-lock braking system (ABS) module, side obstacle detection control module LH (SODL), side obstacle detection control module RH (SODR), image processing module A (IPMA) and/or parking aid module (PAM). This may be due to a concern with the gearshift sensor, gearshift sensor circuits and/or calibration in the PCM. To correct this condition, follow the service procedure to reprogram the PCM.