Los Angeles Super Car Sunday 1/3/2016

Sp33dyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 competition orange
U missed a great one...prolly 100 stangs....upstairs by movie theater was full too...

Oh that f40...and all the others
Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
next sunday =D

LIGISTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 V6 Mustang
Hey guys! I am new to M6G but I was there today! My car is up for winter (I live in Lancaster and don't feel like driving it in 18 degree weather....) but my father and I showed up in his race red '15 performance pack, there where only two there that I saw. Ours and dgtal36. Sorry I didn't come and find you, we where busy trying to pick the brains of a few other members on whipple setups! We are going FI soon, and I am trying to get all the info for my dad - I am the brains of the operation I guess lol.

I love canyon carving! So hopefully this will be a great place to find some more local guys who just love to drive!

Sponsored

LIGISTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 V6 Mustang
Hope you fell better Joe :thumbsup: We'll carry on for you and represent well :cheers:
Hey man! Found ya! This is the guys brain we where picking!

Anyways, I posted a thread in the general S550 area asking about advice on parts for the Whipple build. Hopefully we will get some great feedback! Need to go FI soon!

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
I love canyon carving! So hopefully this will be a great place to find some more local guys who just love to drive!
Always up for some canyon carving. When you get you car out of winter storage I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others on the forum willing to do some canyon carving. Here is the link for our upcoming cruise, meet and lunch on 1/17/16:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39568

We have a meet and cruise once a month so hopefully we'll see you and your dad at some of these. It a great group of M6G friends who love to meet and talk cars and drive our stangs.

LIGISTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 V6 Mustang
Always up for some canyon carving. When you get you car out of winter storage I'm sure you'll have no problem finding others on the forum willing to do some canyon carving. Here is the link for our upcoming cruise, meet and lunch on 1/17/16:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39568

We have a meet and cruise once a month so hopefully we'll see you and your dad at some of these. It a great group of M6G friends who love to meet and talk cars and drive our stangs.

I can get my car *basically whenever* it's just a bit of a pain. My dad still has property in downtown LA from his old business so it's just chilling there, but I have my stock wheels on it so I don't flat spot my good tires. So it just takes a solid 2 hours to go get it, swap wheels, drive home. So I don't bother him with it often, only if there is an AutoX or the itch to canyon carve is to great. Lol.

Once it warms up tho it is my daily, at least it has been for the past 4 years since I got it :)

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored