Sponsored

Los Angeles area / SGV dealers

dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Conv V6 4.0; 2016 BMW 340i
Looking to order a 2016 GT in a few months. Anyone have good luck ordering from any dealers around here? I live in the San Gabriel Valley and I work in the San Fernando Valley, so any dealers in those areas are ok for me.

I want a dealer/salesperson who would give me a good experience ordering and is knowledgeable. I want to make sure they don't install the front license plate bracket when they get it in...
Sponsored

MustangS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
'15 Vert GT
In ordered mine at Galpin Ford in North Hills because they are the largest so they get more allotments than any other Ford dealer.

They didn't attach my front plate bracket all on their own--i hadn't asked them not to. Maybe that's standard procedure with them. ☺

Driversound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
If you are ordering, any Ford Dealer would be okay to use but if you're just wanting to buy outright then Galpin would be the place to go. I remember back Oct/Nov of last year, they had 50+ Mustangs when other dealers had 1-2 or none at all.

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
+1 for galpin. They by far had the biggest selection and customer service was top notch.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I send you a pm. Also, they did not install the front plate on mine.

Sponsored

Cars_1959

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8
Looking to order a 2016 GT in a few months. Anyone have good luck ordering from any dealers around here? I live in the San Gabriel Valley and I work in the San Fernando Valley, so any dealers in those areas are ok for me.

I want a dealer/salesperson who would give me a good experience ordering and is knowledgeable. I want to make sure they don't install the front license plate bracket when they get it in...
I'm sticking with Galpin. Went there today to order my 2016 GT Premium PP and got a great test drive in a GT MT PP and it included a sprint on a bit of fwy. Couldn't order the Stang today because Ford hasn't enabled entry order for them yet. If you have time Galpin Performance, across the street can order and install almost anything and install on it before you pick it up. Few steps to the Galpin Car Museum was a treat for me while waiting.

DeepImpactBlue2015EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium & '13 Kia Optima
+1 on Galpin Ford, massive stock on all cars. Make sure to get X-plan

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
I'd probably avoid Sunrise. Last time I was there they had $7000 mark up and when I asked the sales guy about x-plan he laughed in my face.

ncford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
PM me if you are interested in ordering. We are in Vista,CA.

Sponsored

Cars_1959

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8
Went to Galpin again with a question that was answered instantly. I made a $1000.00 deposit that is refundable (in writing). I was told my DORA would be available next week.

I asked about the license plate bracket and they said no problem, just ask.
Noticed most of the 2015 they had there had no bracket mounted.

woot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP
anyone have any experience using x-plan at Orange County dealers? I also want to make sure they don't mount the license plate bracket.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
I asked about the license plate bracket and they said no problem, just ask.
Noticed most of the 2015 they had there had no bracket mounted.
Galpin Mustangs never has the bracket mounted, they leave that up to the customer. If one opts to have it done, either tell them to do it or DIY.
Sponsored