UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
With power so easy to make on these motors, you now have other factors that will come into play. One key item is the Driveshaft Safety loop. This little brace is actual required by NHRA and IHRA tracks when your running 13.99 or faster. Also, with any aftermarket shaft, these are a must!

So we are proud to now offer the BOLT-IN loop from UPR! Like previous years, this bolts to the factory transmission mount and can be installed in no more then 15minutes.

These loops are made with a 2" wide loop that are 1/4" steel and locates within 6" of factory u joint making it NHRA legal.

Couple Key features:
» USA Made
» Zinc Plated Finish
» Bolt-in Installation
» Easy 15 minute install
» Fits 11-15 Mustang GTs
» Grade 8 Hardware Included
» 3 Piece Front Drive Shaft Loop

Now.. with installing this loop, you can do it on jackstands but I would at least raise the front end as high as possible so you can slide under the car with some room. When we installed it, it was on a 2 post lift (which we always recommend)

The tools used are simple sockets and wrenches. You do not need to drop the entire transmisson mount for this eaither so their is no bracing anything.

******* LET THE CAR COOL OFF BEFORE THIS INSTALL AS YOUR HANDS WILL BE AROUND THE EXHAUST*******

As you can see in this picture, this is how it looks on your car factory

Once the car is raised securely, go ahead and remove the back 2 transmission mount bolts (the 2 closer to the bend in the exhaust)

From here, your going to mount the bottom brace to the factory transmission mount.

After that, you are going to take the loop bracket and attach it with the supplied hardware to the bottom brace. (when you install it, you will have the 4 holes at the top where the loop would go.

Once the loop mount is on (do not tighten yet) You can go ahead and slide the loop around the driveshaft and use the bolts to secure it.

Once you have everything on in place, you can go ahead and tighten the bolts down (no torque specs needed)

NOTE ------ This will work with any aftermarket shifter

And that is it!!!

Items used: UPR Driveshaft Safety Loop
Installed Location: UPR
Time to install: 15-30minutes (with correct tools and lift)

You can order yours over the phone at 561-588-6630 or online at

http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-heavy-duty-driveshaft-loop-11.html
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Will you be able to offer this in stainless for those of us who live in salt water states or salted road states? I think zinc plating would work fine for mild climate areas but that stuff will rust over time anywhere near the ocean.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Will you be able to offer this in stainless for those of us who live in salt water states or salted road states? I think zinc plating would work fine for mild climate areas but that stuff will rust over time anywhere near the ocean.

The zinc coating is somethign we have used for along time without worries of it rusting. We are located less then 1 mile from the ocean as well. Worse case it might have a white tint to it over time.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
The zinc coating is somethign we have used for along time without worries of it rusting. We are located less then 1 mile from the ocean as well. Worse case it might have a white tint to it over time.
wouldn't this fit the EB as well?

Sponsored

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
We have not checked to see if it fits but I believe the Transmission mount on the ecoboost is not the same size. We will test one next week though.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
We have not checked to see if it fits but I believe the Transmission mount on the ecoboost is not the same size. We will test one next week though.
please let me know
if it fits, I'll take one:thumbsup:

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

tevaburns

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tiberius
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
We are happy to say it will fit a Ecoboost
Hey there UPR, will this loop work with my setup?

-2015 mustang GT-PP
-DSS CF driveshaft
-MGW racespec (newer, smaller version)
-Stainless Power Headers

I tried yesterday to install the BMR Safety loop but the O2 sensors on the headers are in the way of the big main bracket that connects to the trans brace.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Hey there UPR, will this loop work with my setup?

-2015 mustang GT-PP
-DSS CF driveshaft
-MGW racespec (newer, smaller version)
-Stainless Power Headers

I tried yesterday to install the BMR Safety loop but the O2 sensors on the headers are in the way of the big main bracket that connects to the trans brace.

Email me pictures of the longtubes installed so I can see the piping routing [email protected]
Sponsored