Sponsored

Looks like #001 is almost ready for delivery!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I am hoping to see this car in person over the next few weeks and if that does indeed takes place I am hopeful that I can take a few pictures of Chassis #0001 and will respond back to everyone accordingly.

:sunglasses:
Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I am hoping to see this car in person over the next few weeks and if that does indeed takes place I am hopeful that I can take a few pictures of Chassis #0001 and will respond back to everyone accordingly.

:sunglasses:
Please do!
That color is so cool!!!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
There is a roughly 4x4 radar device...
<slapping self up side the head>

Geeze, I forgot all about the friggin' box up front, Jaime and of course you're correct, too. Oh vell, at least it has increase and decrease airspeed, <chuckling> but it can't stay in traffic like every AC I've used. Heck, it will even run smack dab into the guy in front all on its own, too...way kewel. :-)

And to attempt to avoid some grief, <grin> "no" to you really serious drivers and track junkies, for whom I have the utmost respect, I didn't want AC because I'm lazy, I wanted it because I'm daffy and can be going thirty friggin' over without realizing it...seriously. I like "the watch dog" most of the time in the other vehicles we have. I'm also bummed, too...I guess they, whoever "they" are, can't make that radio transmitter any smaller. Seems they should talk to the mobile camera people, huh? I realize it takes some pretty good juice for that sort of speed/distance accuracy but does the antenna have to be that big? <shaking head again>

I digress, ya'll have a great weekend wherever that may be.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Harry: I would LOVE to see some high-rez images shot by a person who knows what the viewer wants!

Until mine arrives, I have this "thirst" for images of the car.

I presume it will be indoors with standard way overhead lighting? VERY much looking forward to seeing some of your hard work, Harry and of course, have a ball!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Harry: I would LOVE to see some high-rez images shot by a person who knows what the viewer wants!

Until mine arrives, I have this "thirst" for images of the car.

I presume it will be indoors with standard way overhead lighting? VERY much looking forward to seeing some of your hard work, Harry and of course, have a ball!
KB, being an old school guy and not a high level of picture taker such as yourself I will do my best to get the best pictures that I can assuming that this all comes together over the next short while and hoping that it will!!

:like::like:

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
<smiling>

Harry: Don't put any pressure on yourself, just have fun and snap some photos. But do your audience a favor and TRY not to use Portrait (aka "Vertical") mode unless it's absolutely necessary. <still grinning>

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
I'd trade my NFG for this Hornet green. Even on my Ecoboost.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
<smiling>

Harry: Don't put any pressure on yourself, just have fun and snap some photos. But do your audience a favor and TRY not to use Portrait (aka "Vertical") mode unless it's absolutely necessary. <still grinning>
KB, chassis number 0001 arrived at the receiving Ford dealership and spent very little time being received by them and then was immediately driven into another enclosed car trailer and heading to wherever Mr. Jackson decided to ship it to therefore I did not get a chance to see it in person or take some pictures of it but will eventually will be in that position.

:frown:

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
KB, chassis number 0001 arrived at the receiving Ford dealership and spent very little time being received by them and then was immediately driven into another enclosed car trailer and heading to wherever Mr. Jackson decided to ship it to therefore I did not get a chance to see it in person or take some pictures of it but will eventually will be in that position.

:frown:
Lets hope we see some shipping dates drop this week. I dont think mine would till next week anyways but lets hope that we have some drop especially base without any strips at all, they should all ship this week IMO

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
KB, ..I did not get a chance to see it in person or take some pictures of it but will eventually will be in that position.:frown:
No sweat, Harry...REALLY. Fact is, I just don't care for that color so the car doesn't attract me like it does others. No surprise that they didn't waste time, Mr. J. is probably watching the GPS feed from the truck/trailer on his phone. :-)
Sponsored