Looking to trade my 2018 Dodge Charger scatpack for 2020 mustang gt

ethanhunter34

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang gt California special
Hi

looking to trade my 2018 black Dodge Charger scatpack for a 2020 black mustang premium gt with California special . This is the only one they have in 6 speed manual with rev matching. I really like the interior in this package but they do have a black or metallic grey with black accents package but only in 10 speed auto. I rather get a 6 speed manual vs auto.

Advertisement

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Why not keep both? The a10 is also a great transmission if you do decide to go through with it.

ice445

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
The new manual with rev matching is pretty nice. You give up some performance compared to the A10 though.

Rapid Red

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2 > 34 Ford 5 window 350 Stroker motor > 32 Ford pick up 327
Vehicle Showcase
The new manual with rev matching is pretty nice. You give up some performance compared to the A10 though.
Ya left out giving up some driving fun with A10 compared to the manual.

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
Ya left out giving up some driving fun with A10 compared to the manual.
Shhh, A10 owners won't admit that part lol
Because if you need to play with a little stick to have fun driving you're not a man.

You're a family of otters wearing a trenchcoat.

🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
Huh. Never heard that one before. Not sure what it means.

OP, I don't know what you're asking, but I'll be the first to welcome you to the forum.

Go with the six-speed manual.
Who are you gonna trust @ethanhunter34? The guy with the BMW logo, or the guy who owns both cars?

I know you'll make the right choice.

OP

ethanhunter34

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang gt California special
Thanks guys for your input.. coming from Dodge Charger scatpack the 8speed auto is great. The A10 must be just as great. Does the A10 have sport and track mode? As for the California package I really like the seats but wish the rims were all black and the striping I’m not really into striping. I rather have the clean look with no striping..

The black accent package is great to but the seats are so much better in the California package. Right now they also have magnetic grey with the black accents package no active exhaust but it’s A10. What is your take on the active exhaust?

BimmerDriver

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
BMW, S550 GT magnetic w/3 pedals
Hey, I owned the BMW before the Mustang, when I first signed up for this forum to research my purchase. I should update the avatar, but I don't think I can change my username.

The active exhaust is really cool. I'd have it, except that I am cheap and didn't want to spend the money. In "quiet" mode, it is really surprisingly quiet. "Normal" is a bit like a standard GT, which is loud but not obnoxious, and "track" or whatever loud mode is, is just freakin' obnoxious and racous and really, really fun when you want to let out your inner redneck.

I still think you should get the manual transmission. :)

Rapid Red

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2 > 34 Ford 5 window 350 Stroker motor > 32 Ford pick up 327
Vehicle Showcase
Because if you need to play with a little stick to have fun driving you're not a man.

You're a family of otters wearing a trenchcoat.

🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦
Might need to check the mirror, see the guy playing with his little stick. LMAO

NoVaGT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys for your input.. coming from Dodge Charger scatpack the 8speed auto is great. The A10 must be just as great. Does the A10 have sport and track mode? As for the California package I really like the seats but wish the rims were all black and the striping I’m not really into striping. I rather have the clean look with no striping..

The black accent package is great to but the seats are so much better in the California package. Right now they also have magnetic grey with the black accents package no active exhaust but it’s A10. What is your take on the active exhaust?
You need to make sure the car has the drive modes. I don't have active exhaust on the Mustang. I don't ever want a quiet car, and you have to consider the increased cost of aftermarket AA compatible axlebacks. On the Charger, I'm always in Track.
Might need to check the mirror, see the guy playing with his little stick. LMAO
Cool story bro :like:

Jmtoast

Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Shhh, A10 owners won't admit that part lol
I have more fun gapping guys while they play with their little stick

Insert Popcorn Gif