Looking to purchase a 2020 GT350R Heritage Edition

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
Would like to buy a new 2020 GT350R Heritage Edition. Does anyone know of a dealer who has one in stock (or incoming) for sale in the Western US? One CA dealer has one I'd like, but it has a $20K ADM at the present time. Thanks.
Charlie
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Would like to buy a new 2020 GT350R Heritage Edition. Does anyone know of a dealer who has one in stock (or incoming) for sale in the Western US? One CA dealer has one I'd like, but it has a $20K ADM at the present time. Thanks.
Charlie
Shoot me a PM with your contact information and will try to help you out.

Pizzatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Local dealers as well charging $20k ADM. Anyone know of any
Charlie
I'm in the same situation. Found 3 local dealers that have a scheduled build that are still available but all are asking for $20k ADM. Anyone know any dealer willing to make a deal?

NTB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350 Fathouse Twin Turbo, 21' GT500
Charlie
It sounds like you know exactly what you're looking for, but I thought that I would mention that I have a 2020 GT350R , Blk/white stripe, 70 miles, 1 month old that I'm going to list for sale on this site.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R

Sponsored

OP
OP

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)

I'm in the same situation. Found 3 local dealers that have a scheduled build that are still available but all

I'm in the same situation. Found 3 local dealers that have a scheduled build that are still available but all are asking for $20k ADM. Anyone know any dealer willing to make a deal?
I understand what you are going through. My original post was back at the beginning of April. , more than 2 months ago. A lot has changed since.

The only response I got to my post in this thread was from Harry, PP0001 on the Forum. He was helpful, but I had already spoken to the leads he provided. He has been great as an emotional support.

I had much better luck with replies to a post I did on Facebook at the Shelby GT350 Nation Group page. I got pointed in several different directions about cars folks said were available, which resulted in more phone calls and ultimately identifying two available cars: a completed GT350R HEP that was headed to a NJ dealer when the factory re-opened; and a Midwest dealer (friend of a friend of a friend) who has an allocation for the same car but no issued VIN. Both cars were offered at MSRP with no Added Dealer Markup. (Ironically, I didn't call on a car that was going to a CA dealer as I thought it would have a high ADM...but which ws sold to the person from NJ that had originally deposited on the car I found at the same dealer.)

I ultimately decided to pass on the NJ car as it would have cost $2K to ship it to AZ; and they wanted to collect the AZ taxes and forward them which was unusual. I am not waiting to hear from the Midwest dealer to find out when a VIN and build date will be announced.

Every week there is an update to the list of cars (and VINS) that Ford issues, usually on Thursday. Go to this thread on this Forum to take a look at what might be available and not uet unsold. It will take a call to the dealer to discover what the price may be. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2020-gt350-gt350r-vin-spreadsheet-thread.141540/

Good Luck with your search

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

If you are interested paying a very small ADM please shoot me a PM with your contact information after which time I will reach out to you with a phone call and the contact and dealership information.

:sunglasses:

OP
OP

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)

gmuffley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350 Wimbledon White Heritage Edition
This will not help the original poster, but Bob Davidson Ford in Baltimore has a GT 350R Heritage in transit. I just purchased their GT 350 Heritage Edition.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I found a dealer ordered non R in transit here in So Cal.
Ridgecrest Ford talked to me a while back and stated they have never done the ADM thing and was not going to start now.
Hope this helps someone here. Car has Recaros.
Sponsored