TM82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey gang,

So I'm not new to mustangs at all I've owned a 99 and 01 Electric Green GT one was a solid 12 second car NA 2V and an 01 Cobra. I am new to the S550 and the 5.0 though.

Dabbled in Mopar for a few years with a Scat Pack and then a HellCat.

2 years later I'm back in the blue oval and realized I could of had a paid for S550 with NICE power paid for already for what I paid for my hellcat.

Anyhow I'm partial to orange so I'm on the search for a Competition Orange S550 and to my surprise I'm struggling to find "the one" I'd like to find one in automatic with the Recaro seats and Brembo brakes with the NAV. Maybe the NAV is a stretch since I can get a nice aftermarket double DIN?

Anyways not planning on anything major just some NMRA races and weekend trips to Tail of the Dragon.
Sponsored

HexaNerva

EL 5OH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You couldn't get an automatic with brembos and recaros 2015-2017. That was only for manual cars with the performance pack. Now you can get a 2018+ with everything you want orange + those options.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
You couldn't get an automatic with brembos and recaros 2015-2017. That was only for manual cars with the performance pack. Now you can get a 2018+ with everything you want orange + those options.
You could get the recaros but not the PP with the auto which had the brembo brakes.

You can add the PP brembo brakes though for $600-900 depending on how you buy them.

I’m most likely selling a CO car auto with recaros :D

OP
OP

TM82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
You could get the recaros but not the PP with the auto which had the brembo brakes.

You can add the PP brembo brakes though for $600-900 depending on how you buy them.

I’m most likely selling a CO car auto with recaros :D

Hey, thanks for the input! I'm still trying to figure out what came with what. They've came a long way since the new edges lol

I don't mind a manual as it won't be a DD but auto is the way to go drag racing! I guess it makes sense now though since the manuals had different gearing. I guess it comes down to if the PP is worth the extra money.

So you man be selling yours? What your IG if you have one?

OP
OP

TM82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

The new orange is garbage IMO lol

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I don't like it either. 2015 orange looks much better
Sponsored