• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Looking to buy: 2019+ GT350 or 2017+ GT350R

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
Greetings, I am looking for a 2019/2020 GT350 or a 2017+ GT350R. Have been 'on the hunt' for a minute now and figured it couldn't hurt to post.
Here's what I'm looking for:

No loan/lien
No accidents/damage/stories
Open to ANY color
Recaro's
Tech Package (B&O)
Lastly, I'm looking for a car that is either in California, or a neighboring state.
No stripper R's
Must have warranty

Feel free to message me if you've got one for sale, Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

iamdlxviii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Saw a shadow black 2019 GT350 on CarGurus for just over 50k in California just yesterday. If I recall it had just over 2000 miles with a full PPF. May have to inquire about all the options it has

OP
OP

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
Saw a shadow black 2019 GT350 on CarGurus for just over 50k in California just yesterday. If I recall it had just over 2000 miles with a full PPF. May have to inquire about all the options it has
Yep, saw that one as well, looks like I may have missed it as the car seems to have sold.

OP
OP

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke

Sponsored

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Yeah, if this was in my budget, I'd be all over it. I have a good feeling that if it is available it will have a decent markup
I live close to that. Don't believe there's any markup on it. But there's a 74k mark up on the GT500 here. Lol

OP
OP

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
bump

OP
OP

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
bump

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
Greetings, I am looking for a 2019/2020 GT350 or GT350R. Have been 'on the hunt' for a minute now and figured it couldn't hurt to post.
Here's what I'm looking for:

No loan/lien
No accidents/damage/stories
Open to ANY color
Recaro's
Tech Package (B&O)
Lastly, I'm looking for a car that is either in California, or a neighboring state.

Feel free to message me if you've got one for sale, Thanks![/QUOTE

My 2019 R is for sale. Only 4k miles just posted it today. Am in Seattle. Spotless car. All options and all records. even has a second NEW set of carbon fiber wheels.

OP
OP

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
Just saw it, really clean car with tasteful/functional mods but unfortunately out of my budget

Sponsored

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Just saw it, really clean car with tasteful/functional mods but unfortunately out of my budget
I can always take the wheels out of the deal and sell them separately if that helps. they obviously add to the v value and the expense. Not sure what your budget range is.

OP
OP

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
I can always take the wheels out of the deal and sell them separately if that helps. they obviously add to the v value and the expense. Not sure what your budget range is.
Forgot to specify in the thread that I'm only interested in 20 R's (steering update). That being said, budget for an R would be mid 60s, budget for a non R would be 52 max.

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to specify in the thread that I'm only interested in 20 R's (steering update). That being said, budget for an R would be mid 60s, budget for a non R would be 52 max.

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
PM me if you are interested. Mid 60’s is not market. Especially for a car as nice and well equipped as this.

OP
OP

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
bump
Sponsored