Looking into doing meth injection, on my D1x Procharger set up.

Those of you that have meth now, are you using it for cooling or fuel and cooling with timing added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Barnes

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP GT
Ok if you’re water/meth system fails you probably caused it. 99% of failures install or owner error.
I don’t understand why you would add torco if you have meth.
Water/meth provides the same benefits as e85. It is 99.5% as good as e85 actually. But you can still get fuel anywhere and you you don’t have to have as much injectior. You can run it for the cool iat’s or the octane boost or both.
Tuners don’t like it because people are stupid. So if they ignore the big flashing light that says their low on meth they could blow the engine. It’s not the meth that tuners don’t like it the customer Hass to be responsible for it. They can’t tune you out of being retarded.
You can buy a breakout harness for like $100 or you can make one for five dollars. I have a snow performance 2.5 progressive system on my procharge coyote. Because I live in Califuckya and 2 hours from e85. So it works great for me, 2 years on this car and two other cars had it. Even used it on a N/A nitrous car. Works great.

Don’t listen to your high school teacher, meth is your friend
For reference I'm using a 2.5 gallon tank in the trunk with a low level sensor. I spliced the wire going to the low level float into the factory wiper fluid tank wire. Now I get a the low fluid level notification on the OEM dashboard which is nice and extremely noticeable. Only minor drawback is when the light comes on you aren't sure if it's the meth tank OR the wiper fluid tank.

Advertisement

Jackson1320

Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
For reference I'm using a 2.5 gallon tank in the trunk with a low level sensor. I spliced the wire going to the low level float into the factory wiper fluid tank wire. Now I get a the low fluid level notification on the OEM dashboard which is nice and extremely noticeable. Only minor drawback is when the light comes on you aren't sure if it's the meth tank OR the wiper fluid tank.
Normally I just use the washer fluid tank for water/meth. So I get the same light and I did not have to add a tank. If you go through a lot of W/M then a bigger tank makes sense but I don’t have any problems with running low

Torinate

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Normally I just use the washer fluid tank for water/meth. So I get the same light and I did not have to add a tank. If you go through a lot of W/M then a bigger tank makes sense but I don’t have any problems with running low
Do you still have the tank function as windshield washer fluid as well then or is windshield spray “deleted”?

Jackson1320

Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Do you still have the tank function as windshield washer fluid as well then or is windshield spray “deleted”?
I can still use it for my windshield if I need to Like in a emergency situation. but Other then that I I can clean my own windshield

Torinate

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Ok gotcha. So you’re tapping into the washer tank and leaving it functional for spraying the windshield as well. I know guys up here using the blue winter washer fluid as their meth juice. I guess in Cali you may not have the winter blue stuff. I’m not sure if the meth content of it though. It’s primarily for use in winter to melt ice etc. there’s some soap etc in it as well though...
Thanks for the input!

Chris Barnes

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP GT
Yes it functions normally

Jackson1320

Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Ok gotcha. So you’re tapping into the washer tank and leaving it functional for spraying the windshield as well. I know guys up here using the blue winter washer fluid as their meth juice. I guess in Cali you may not have the winter blue stuff. I’m not sure if the meth content of it though. It’s primarily for use in winter to melt ice etc. there’s some soap etc in it as well though...
Thanks for the input!
I just purchase straight methanol and mix it however I wish. Washer fluid is up to about 37% then you can add a couple bottles of heet and your around 50%. Anyone mixing there own water/meth remember it is by weight not volume

Advertisement

173 - AWE - 1

Advertisement