Sponsored

Looking into doing meth injection, on my D1x Procharger set up.

Those of you that have meth now, are you using it for cooling or fuel and cooling with timing added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Normally I just use the washer fluid tank for water/meth. So I get the same light and I did not have to add a tank. If you go through a lot of W/M then a bigger tank makes sense but I don’t have any problems with running low
Do you still have the tank function as windshield washer fluid as well then or is windshield spray “deleted”?
Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Do you still have the tank function as windshield washer fluid as well then or is windshield spray “deleted”?
I can still use it for my windshield if I need to Like in a emergency situation. but Other then that I I can clean my own windshield

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Ok gotcha. So you’re tapping into the washer tank and leaving it functional for spraying the windshield as well. I know guys up here using the blue winter washer fluid as their meth juice. I guess in Cali you may not have the winter blue stuff. I’m not sure if the meth content of it though. It’s primarily for use in winter to melt ice etc. there’s some soap etc in it as well though...
Thanks for the input!

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Ok gotcha. So you’re tapping into the washer tank and leaving it functional for spraying the windshield as well. I know guys up here using the blue winter washer fluid as their meth juice. I guess in Cali you may not have the winter blue stuff. I’m not sure if the meth content of it though. It’s primarily for use in winter to melt ice etc. there’s some soap etc in it as well though...
Thanks for the input!
I just purchase straight methanol and mix it however I wish. Washer fluid is up to about 37% then you can add a couple bottles of heet and your around 50%. Anyone mixing there own water/meth remember it is by weight not volume
Sponsored