Sponsored

Looking For Updated 2016 GT350/GT350R Production Numbers

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
With production for the 2016MY GT350/GT350R's closing down within the next couple of weeks does anyone have access to uptodate production numbers for the 5 GT350 different models?

If this has recently been posted then my apologies as obviously I must have missed this information.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Haven't seen any updates since about 3 weeks ago, here's a link.

http://gt350.registryclubs.com/pdf/gt350_20160420.pdf
Thanks Dave.

I am sure that we all appreciate whoever provides this terrific spread sheet of GT350 production numbers by model and by country and if they are listening and could provide us with more uptodate production numbers that would be outstanding!!

:cheers:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
This is a nice sheet, and am appreciative myself. It would be nice to have a breakdown of options that are listed at the bottom left, such as black roof and OTT stripes.

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
This is a nice sheet, and am appreciative myself. It would be nice to have a breakdown of options that are listed at the bottom left, such as black roof and OTT stripes.
Agreed. Breakdown w stripes would be very nice

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
I need the final report for the MY for my records. I am sure most of us do.
Yup. I'd love to have it broken down in detail with all possible options. Too bad these kind of things weren't publicly searchable in an online database. I love looking at useless stats like that.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Yup. I'd love to have it broken down in detail with all possible options. Too bad these kind of things weren't publicly searchable in an online database. I love looking at useless stats like that.
Same here... I'm a fan of metrics/trending (heck I do it periodically for work) and I wish Ford or someone who has access would do what Porsche does. For example, the GT4 is pretty much wrapping up its limited production run and that's it, no more built after this... yes it was only made for 1 year here in N.A. so someone who is Excel savvy was able to compile and break down in detail not only per color but down to every option each car has.

Using Excel's Sort & Filtering tool, one can see how the metrics are distributed. This is very cool IMO. Kinda like a Marti's report for classic Mustangs. Again, I wish GT350's can be sorted & filtered and trended like this.. after all, there isn't even many available varieties or options like on P-cars.
CR-filter-excel-2.JPG
GT4-filter-excel.jpg

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
^yep thanks to rennlist user gmaki :thumbsup:
Yup... he's the man! We have been communicating offline and double props to what he's able to compile and share on googledocs. :clap2:

Just by filtering, I was able to decipher mine as the only GT4 produced in Carmine Red + LWBS + PCCB + Full leather w/ Yellow stitching and belts. A lone unique unicorn so to speak. Imagine if we can break down GT350's to those singular levels... you know not just Tech vs. Track vs. R or non-R but also like due to various stripe colors and black roof combos or whatnot.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yup... he's the man! We have been communicating offline and double props to what he's able to compile and share on googledocs. :clap2:

Just by filtering, I was able to decipher mine as the only GT4 produced in Carmine Red + LWBS + PCCB + Full leather w/ Yellow stitching and belts. A lone unique unicorn so to speak. Imagine if we can break down GT350's to those singular levels... you know not just Tech vs. Track vs. R or non-R but also like due to various stripe colors and black roof combos or whatnot.
It will come within a couple months i"m sure.
Its cool ford added another element in the black roof option. Just by adding one extra option it reduces odds off its copy by quite a bit. If ford were to offer 1 or 2 more extra options, there would be many 1sy's out there.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Have a question, is my car already registered? Or do I need to call the 800 ford SVT ?

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Last edited:

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I will register with Shelby, I did special order the car though thanks for the info [MENTION=21788]Tank[/MENTION]

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Does anyone have the latest numbers?
As up to date as possible.
How long does it take to get the final production numbers?
Or where do you look?
Sponsored