Sponsored

looking for the R emblem in the picture

Bluevoodue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
You gotta love it! I asked Billet Badges if the “R” was available in Guardsman Blue and they replied yes it was available, “Please fill out the quote form and we will send you a quote because it is not on our website” REALLY! I filled out the quote form(which has absolutely nothing to do what I asked for)... why couldn’t they just send me a quote? They know EXACTLY what I’m looking for! Sorry, just venting! They couldn’t just send a price?
F6D93EEA-A5CF-44DA-A94F-F4F1AE1B8E6B.jpeg

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
@Bluevoodue, if you don’t mind, what was the cost? She looks Spectacular!

Sponsored

shelbyzim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zim
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
I picked up a set from zimcraft a while back. after putting on the 3m tape it was simple to put on the car. as far as looks go they look good from a far up close you can tell they are 3D printed

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Hopped up Corvette? It's my wife's stock Z51 M7 that we ordered for her 40th B-day. The chrome wheels are a factory option that my wife wanted.

I don't feel like I gotta squeeze a Red R emblem on my R to get people to understand what it is. I'm just not that insecure about it. If you know you know, if you don't then so.
Why does it matter to you? Its not YOUR car. Its called making it your own. Some people and their opinionated opinions. Don't be one of "those" guys.....

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Odd - send me an email with your address at [email protected]

I can do both Race Red and Guardsman Blue colors. $65CAD (around $49US)

aJtR5H0.jpg
I'd like to get a set of front/rear/side 2020 GT500 emblems in red. Can you make those?

Billet Badges

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang, Ford Super Duty
@Bluevoodue, if you don’t mind, what was the cost? She looks Spectacular!
Billet Badges now has the "R" badges in 3 different finishes. The badges are CNC machined from solid billet aluminum, not plastic. You can get the standard red, Guardsman Blue, and the new machined unpainted "Do it yourself" kit. They are available in the online store. You do not need to fill out the quote form. Here is a link.

Billet Badges online store for Shelby "R" badges

The new DIY kit will include 2 of the badges that you can paint yourself, in any color that you want. The badges will be supplied with adhesive that you can apply yourself after being painted. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.

Shelby R badges.jpg