Looking for Mustang Performance Shop in Florida

Bobby57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Can anyone recommend a Mustang-specializing performance shop that is within 1.5 hours of Port Saint Lucie?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone recommend a Mustang-specializing performance shop that is within 1.5 hours of Port Saint Lucie?

Thanks!
Not sure what you are looking to have done but there is a Steeda Performance Shop in Pompano Beach, 1.5 hr from you. I'm looking into having them install Resonator Delete H Pipe on my Bullitt.

OP
OP
Bobby57

Bobby57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Not sure what you are looking to have done but there is a Steeda Performance Shop in Pompano Beach, 1.5 hr from you. I'm looking into having them install Resonator Delete H Pipe on my Bullitt.
I am looking for someone that has a deep theoretical understanding of suspension geometry along with specific knowledge of the S550 Mustang to optimize my chassis and suspension set-up for road racing.

Steeda is one of two shops I came upon that are within 1.5 hours, the other being RareFab Performance and Fabrication in Boynton Beach, being right next door to Palm Beach Dyno.

I do have a number of previously-purchased BMR parts. I would need to check with Steeda's shop to get their take on working with these as part of an overall solution.

Thanks.

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Robert - Give Rodney a call on Monday - He can speak to you regarding what you are looking to accomplish - he is very knowledgeable when it comes to set-ups & suspensions.

TJ

Jupiter Sean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS Blk
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking for someone that has a deep theoretical understanding of suspension geometry along with specific knowledge of the S550 Mustang to optimize my chassis and suspension set-up for road racing.

Steeda is one of two shops I came upon that are within 1.5 hours, the other being RareFab Performance and Fabrication in Boynton Beach, being right next door to Palm Beach Dyno.

I do have a number of previously-purchased BMR parts. I would need to check with Steeda's shop to get their take on working with these as part of an overall solution.

Thanks.
IF YOU HAVENT PICKED YET WILL AT RAREFAB IS GREAT

Sponsored

JK XLR8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JK
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Roushcharged
Definitely Rarefab....for track alignment and suspension setup, I went with Bello in West Palm Beach, excellent work!!!

http://www.bellomotorsport.com/

OP
OP
Bobby57

Bobby57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I stopped by and spoke with Will and Diana and got a good vibe. I would like to work with them to put in some final performance mods on my trackable, convertible street fighter

Thanks!