Sponsored

Looking for help. I am trying to get a replacement Flatrock sticker for My 2017 Mustang.

MWD82N

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang S550 coupe
Hello I am searching for someone by the name of Deysha. I have been told that you may be able to assist me in replacing the flatrock sticker that is affixed to the 15-17 model mustangs. If you are on here can you please send me an email on [email protected]
My sticker was removed when the tint was installed and was unable to be removed without falling apart. If someone can help me I'd be much appreciative.
Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Hello I am searching for someone by the name of Deysha. I have been told that you may be able to assist me in replacing the flatrock sticker that is affixed to the 15-17 model mustangs. If you are on here can you please send me an email on [email protected]
My sticker was removed when the tint was installed and was unable to be removed without falling apart. If someone can help me I'd be much appreciative.
She is gone for a long time now. Given the quality of those cars, I am not sure if I would want that sticker back on....

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

FMGTV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
use to own - "2017 Mustang GT V8 Ruby Red Manual"
Hi Mick.

I had these copy "Flat Rock" stickers made up about 18 months ago. I had to buy 10 and they cost me $10.00 each and I have 6 of them left.
There are 2 stickers per sheet on a white background which can be trimmed to suit.
Let me know if your interested.
Sponsored

Attachments