Sponsored

Looking for exhaust shop in Miami, FL

gonzov17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP, Black, 401a
Hey guys,
Looking for a good (emphasis good!) exhaust shop to work on my baby in Miami, FL. I'm a little too chicken to do the work myself and I want to make sure what gets done is done right. I'm just going with a cat-back for now (until the warranty runs out). I'm still debating the SW H-pipe cat-back or, if the shop is really good, a whole custom job. Any help you guys can offer on where to go is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I had exhaust system work done at CM Performance Exhaust in Margate (north Broward) some years ago. It was a custom bend job but awesome work for only about $300 (labor and parts). I highly recommend them to everyone; but he's ALWAYS busy even for a small job which is an issue.

Really with a catback anyone with a lift and tools can put it on; it's pretty mindless. I know Lethal Performance here recommends Power by the Hour which is in Boca.

Miami, I'm not sure sure. I've lived in downtown and that whole area is kind of shady for letting people touch a nice car.

Id drive up to Ft Lauderdale/Boca/West Palm and get someone who's going to take care of your car. I'm looking for someone too once I decide which system I'm buying. I could do it myself as I have the tools too, but buying a jack/stands or ramps would be just as much as paying someone the maybe $100 to put it on.

I mean even really a Pep Boys or Midas could put it on, it's just bolts once its on the lift not a custom job that requires craftmanship. My only worry with that is the bigger chains may not want to dispose of the old system as willingly (since it wont go in the trunk to take and dispose of as 1 piece)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
You could always come down to Steeda in Pompano Beach!

We can put together a package for you regarding install & the unit you are looking for.

Feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] to start to run the numbers ... you can check out our facility here - http://www.steeda.com/installation/

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,

TJ

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hey guys,
Looking for a good (emphasis good!) exhaust shop to work on my baby in Miami, FL. I'm a little too chicken to do the work myself and I want to make sure what gets done is done right. I'm just going with a cat-back for now (until the warranty runs out). I'm still debating the SW H-pipe cat-back or, if the shop is really good, a whole custom job. Any help you guys can offer on where to go is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
We've had the exhaust in and out too many times to count! We've got it down to a science. :)

Here to help!

Sponsored

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
www.makperformance.com

MAK Performance Group

1771 West 40 street
Hialeah, FL. 33012

Phone:
305-822-9272
Email:
[email protected]
Thanks Bud!^^^^

Give us a call or swing by. I think you will find we are more than qualified. We have been in business over 20 years, and in the same location for 16 years. We are also distributors for all major exhaust manufacturers including stainless works. We are located right off the Palmetto Expressway and Okeechobee Rd. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Check out my build thread and our Procharger install thread if you would like to see some of the quality of work that we do.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12506

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15736

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Oh wow didn't know some of the big names are down here- Steeda and MAK.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Oh wow didn't know some of the big names are down here- Steeda
Yes! Been down here for a long time & we have some great facilities.

Can't go wrong with either.

Best Regards,

TJ

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I see you both carry Ford Racing, Magnaflow and SW. If I go SW I'd buy it direct and installed.

But say I got ARH/MRT shipped from a vendor and bring the system in to be installed, what is the install price of a bolt-on catback system install? Well I guess either way it's the same price for the install buy it there or bring it in. Can PM if you don't want to post publicly.

And also will either/both take the stock system off my/our hands when it came out?

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Yes! Been down here for a long time & we have some great facilities.

Can't go wrong with either.

Best Regards,

TJ
x2 we have both been around for many many years. For neither of us is this our first rodeo.
Sponsored