Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Hello!

As the title says im looking for a Mustang shop or any speed shop thats recommended to install Kook Off Road headers and Ford Racing Sport Cat Back.

Im located in Nova but am willing to travel to MD or PA or WV. I called a couple places in VA and they dont want to touch off road headers :doh:

So far I herd Revolution Automotive in Balto does good work on mustangs. Anyone been there or can confirm?

Any one recommend any other shops closer to the DC area ?

Thanks in Advance! :clap2:
Sponsored

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
I can confirm that Revolution Automotive does great work. This shop is owned by my best friends brother. I've sent a few people there and they were very pleased with the work that Adam and his team does. He's like the "Coyote Whisperer" of the Baltimore area. Hope this helps a little.

P.S. Good color choice! :headbang:

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
I second Rev Auto. I hear nothing but good things about them. It's where all my friends go.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Adam Brown at Rev Auto is definitely legit.
Justin Burcham at JPC is also top tier.
Mike Rousch at Mid-Atlantic Performance in Richmond is also a great tuner and easy to work with.

If you need help with basic bolt-ons give me a shout and we can bring your car to my shop. I installed headers in my car and it was a bitch but it looks like the 2015's are a lot easier.

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Adam Brown at Rev Auto is definitely legit.
Justin Burcham at JPC is also top tier.
Mike Rousch at Mid-Atlantic Performance in Richmond is also a great tuner and easy to work with.

If you need help with basic bolt-ons give me a shout and we can bring your car to my shop. I installed headers in my car and it was a bitch but it looks like the 2015's are a lot easier.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!! Group header install party????? LOL
I just got my GT PP last weekend and it's a dynamite car EXCEPT for the exhaust... MAN! these things need some help bad! I want to do LT headers and either a mild catback or maybe even keep the stock mufflers (but paint'em black) at some point.

Where's your shop? and would you mind anyone else coming & helping? The video that I saw for the ARH header install ( I believe it was them) stated it could take the better part of a weekend to install.... Could it be easier to do 2 or 3 at the same time???

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tweezy7

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Cool guys thanks for the info! :thumbsup:
Still on the fence about the Ford Racing sport or Stainless works H pipe

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!! Group header install party????? LOL
I just got my GT PP last weekend and it's a dynamite car EXCEPT for the exhaust... MAN! these things need some help bad! I want to do LT headers and either a mild catback or maybe even keep the stock mufflers (but paint'em black) at some point.

Where's your shop? and would you mind anyone else coming & helping? The video that I saw for the ARH header install ( I believe it was them) stated it could take the better part of a weekend to install.... Could it be easier to do 2 or 3 at the same time???

Thanks for the enthusiasm! Unfortunately I work at a Benz dealership and only work on Mustangs when I have free time and my boss isn't mad at me for something. I installed my headers on a Saturday but I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to take on a large job like that again. Small stuff like catbacks, wheels/tires, suspension, shifter, no problem.

Cool guys thanks for the info! :thumbsup:
Still on the fence about the Ford Racing sport or Stainless works H pipe
I would recommend the FRPP Sports(made by Borla) but only from personal preference. I love Borla exhausts!

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Gotcha! Thanks... the last time I did longtubes on my 95GT, I also did heads, cam & intake. So that made it much easier w/out a lift but took all weekend working by myself (mind gets to wondering and next thing I know I'm toothbrush cleaning the distributor!!). This 2015 looks like it's going to be a MONSTER job all by itself...

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Just a quick +1 for the guys at Rev Auto. Awesome shop.
Sponsored