Sponsored

Looking for Competent Repair Shop in the Bay Area

IconicGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350
Hi everyone,

I need to have my car repaired for a deer accident. Can anyone recommend a shop in the Bay Area that you would trust to work on your car?
I want a shop that is compentent to properly repair this type of cars.

Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

calduke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HEP, 2019 F-350, 1970 Mach 1, 1971 Bronco and more...
If you are willing to head up to the Sacramento area, try Sierra Collision in Orangevale (30 5 star reviews on Google). I haven't had work done there, but I stopped by to talk to the owner about fixing a factory flaw in the paint on my GT350 and owner has worked on GT350's before and was familiar with the stripes, bumper removal, etc....downside is the speed bumps getting into the shop are high (go slow)...

OP
OP
IconicGT350

IconicGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350
If you are willing to head up to the Sacramento area, try Sierra Collision in Orangevale (30 5 star reviews on Google). I haven't had work done there, but I stopped by to talk to the owner about fixing a factory flaw in the paint on my GT350 and owner has worked on GT350's before and was familiar with the stripes, bumper removal, etc....downside is the speed bumps getting into the shop are high (go slow)...
Thank you for the recommendation but unfortunately i need to have my car towed and I can't have it towed that far.

Does anyone have recommendations for good shops around the Bay? Thank you.
Sponsored