Looking for a trusted shop

kiszl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Tripple Yellow 2015 GT
Just got a new short throw shifter and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a trustworthy shop in the southern FL area that could do the install
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, happy to help you, we are in Pompano Beach, FL.

We guarantee our work & will ensure it is done right, the first time - what shifter did you get?

TJ

fsujmm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1 (Sold), 2017 Gt350
Anyone know of a good performance shop in Cape Coral/Fort Myers area that I can trust with my 17 Gt350. Sarasota or Naples is close too.

fsujmm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1 (Sold), 2017 Gt350
Anyone know of a good performance shop in Cape Coral/Fort Myers area that I can trust with my 17 Gt350. Sarasota or Naples is close too.

Or if anyone has any recommendations for a Dealerships in the area I can TRUST??? Sam Galloway, Cocounut Ford etc is what is near me unless I drive to Naples, Sarasota

Sponsored

Mustanggt5.02011

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GTCS
Just got a new short throw shifter and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a trustworthy shop in the southern FL area that could do the install
We do a lot of shifter installs and we are in Boca. Just let me know and I can get you a price.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
We do a lot of shifter installs and we are in Boca. Just let me know and I can get you a price.
I'm not looking for any work or anything right now, but you might want to set up a signature with the company name and website at least. Can't figure out anything based on your username but IIRC you've got a boosted GTCS that was out at WPB C&C last month.

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
Or if anyone has any recommendations for a Dealerships in the area I can TRUST??? Sam Galloway, Cocounut Ford etc is what is near me unless I drive to Naples, Sarasota
I used to be a NVH, Heavy Truck and Accessories Tech at Scam Galloway Ford....anything I don't have the equipment to fix, I take to either Sarasota Ford or Quality Auto off of Bruno Ln in Fort Myers, I used to work with the owner (of quality auto) as he is a Multiple Area Ford Master Tech and left Scam Galloway to start his own shop. I highly recommend his work.
(btw... Coconut Point is owned and operated by Scam Galloway)

little story
I dropped me Steeda Fusion off to have the rear bumper cover replaced after an accident, I went to pick it up, they couldn't find my car, the salesman remembered the car as it was detailed (added a ton of swirl marks and little bits of sponge shoved in the trim) and slathered in tire shine and on the used car lot FOR SALE!
I dropped the Fusion off a different time to have the A/C compressor replaced under warranty... RO mileage out was 220 miles more than the RO mileage in with 3/4 tank of gas gone and they could not explain why.
<Rant over>

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
to the OP
Depending how far south in Miami you are, you have Lujan Motorsports, they do alot of work with UPR and Lund Racing.

MAK Performance is in Hialeah Gardens
UPR is in Palm Beach
Steeda is in Pompano

All good shops...
Sponsored