Sponsored

Looking for a owners package? or have one for sale list it here.

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
69 428 CJ Mach 1 , 2020 gt350
I think it would be good to have 1 thread to combine all requests on this topic.
May this be stickied?
Sponsored

Kaj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I'm trying to find the one for mine. Probably on ebay or something lol
JR462
20211228_152049.jpg

Last edited:

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Looking for owners package for chassis #L1116

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Tip:
For 2nd+ owners of these vehicles, if you inout the VIN into any online search engine, you may get lucky enough to back track to the original owner or selling Dealer. Even plugging the full VIN, partial VIN or even the actual Chassis Number may provide results from either this or other forums where the original owner may have posted about “their” new car purchase of the time,

You can also try:
1) Purchasing a CarFax, AutoCheck or similar VIN reporting tool that may get you close enough to a prior owner by back tracing (much like one would do with an “ancestry” type website).

2) If you request a Ford Dealership to run an OASIS on the VIN, you may also get lucky enough to get back to the Selling Dealer.

It’s been reported on here and some other Mustang forums that sometimes the Limited Edition Owner’s Kits may have never left the selling Dealer or never shipped out to the Original Owner(s). You can try calling Ford Performance too, which may or may not net results.

Good luck to all who come across this thread, it’s a grand idea and I hope some of you can be reunited with the original Owner’s Kits!
Sponsored