sixspeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
DS DS7, BMW Z4M Coupe, Renault Twingo RS133
Hi All,

Thanks for letting my sign-up to the forum. I've been following the GT350 for some time over this side of the pond, and have been disappointed we won't see it in any official capacity.

Anyway, long story short, I've decided to look to import one to the UK. So I'm in the market for a new or nearly new GT350, to be exported.

Given warranty will be an issue, I want to play as safe as possible, so only want a 2019/2020 car. Must include Technology Package, and Recaro buckets. Handling Package would be a nice to have (am I right that this is dealer fit though, so could be added afterwards?)

Open to colours. Either:

Shadow Black
Magnetic
Kona Blue
Velocity Blue
FP Blue

May consider Rapid Red, Iconic Silver or others, depending on the deal/price, but above preferred.

If anyone knows of any cars available that match this or can offer a car to these requirements, please let me know!
smile.png

EDIT ** Not sure if this is the correct area of the forum to post this, in hindsight. My thoughts were if there were an unallocated order that matched this spec, but maybe this is better in the Classifieds/Wanted section. Please move if its in the wrong area.
Sponsored

Last edited:

David Young

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang
Be careful. Most of the used ones I find for sale are factory buy backs :(

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
OP
OP

sixspeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
DS DS7, BMW Z4M Coupe, Renault Twingo RS133
Thanks, will take a look at the links. Notice most of the ones I've clicked so far seem to have heated/cooled seats, and not the buckets though, annoyingly!

AMC401V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 2000 Excursion - 1987 Swift DB2
I know of a brand new 350 that is available. It has the technology package and the Recaro seats. It's white however. Let me know if you have any interest as I worked at this dealership for eight years. Cheers.
Sponsored

Attachments